I have a 11 yo daughter interested in watching drama or movies to learn chinese.  please suggest any titles that don't have sexual content, and minimal romance content.   Hopefully more of a family love dynamic content.  Action, mild horror, mild violence, suspense is also okay.  With english subtitles would be great too.  Where do you guys watch them?  We have netflix, and youtube, and LA county library has some titles too.

thank you for all the help

I know that iQiyi's website has kids' shows, variety shows, and documentaries. Quite a few of them are free to watch. Actual dramas are a tough recommendation (at least for me), but most dramas have a content rating, so that might help. MDL does not seem to have a way to sort dramas by content rating.

thank you so much.  I don't see a content rating... where is it located?

wumonty:

thank you so much.  I don't see a content rating... where is it located?

On the individual drama page of MDL, it is in the details section. There seems to be no way to filter the shows by content rating.

i watch mostly romance but a good family sort of romance jdrama is kahogo no kahoko. but that doesn't answer your question lol sry.

I can recommend Return to the wolves , which has definitely no romance.
Say yes is a romance, but as far as I can remember nothing hinting at sexual tension or anything