I would love any recommendations for cdramas where the main focus isn't romance. Preferably happy endings, nothing too tragic (something like flight to you in tone is a-okay). Preferably relatively new dramas (2012 -2023) and even future 2023 shows that haven't aired if you think it might fit under this category. Thank you so much in advance for your recommendations! They are very appreciated x

Try:

• All is Well - family centered with 5-10% romance
  • Ode to Joy - friendship centered with 30% romance
  • Take My Brother Away - very comedic and very little romance

If you want something the same type/tone/situation as Flight to You, maybe:

• You are My Glory
  • Rationale Life
  • Meet Yourself
  • I Will Find You a Better Home - probably same in tone with flight to you with office-boss-coworker romance with bickering and etc.
  • First Half of My Life - had an open ended, season 2 is still in production

Thank you so much for so many suggestions, GentleRain, Czakhareina, and DramaDrama! I've been reading about them and I'm already excited about each

Also, I have started watching Never Give Up and I can second that it's fantastic, DramaDrama! 

Czakhareina, can I bother you a little more? I'd like to ask: is You are My Glory very main-character focused? I mean, does their gaming take up most of the screen time, or do we actually get to see/know/explore the aerospace industry the ML works in? Are the workers of the aerospace industry relevant to the plot? (I love all your suggestions and I you can bet I'm going to watch them all, but this looks like a very, very absolute favourite of mine so I just had to ask haha)

Does anyone have more recommendations?