I watched him, or well tired to watch him inLove Buffet, but both times I tried to watch it I couldn't go past the second episode. It wasn't even because of him, it was that girl...Bad flashbacks coming back...lol I had to say Aaron, you are gawjuss and Calvin it's not you even if I have no love for you, It's her this drama has to go to the dropped list. Debuchi.....lol
lol Let me guess..........Taiwan actress that you can't stand..........Rainie?
Sleepninja wrote: lol Let me guess..........Taiwan actress that you can't stand..........Rainie?

The girl in Love Buffet is Yu Reen or something. I could not stand her.

And I can't/won't/ refuse to watch the last drama Wu Chun made because Rainie is in it...lol She's freaking everywhere! lol
LisNoir wrote: The girl in Love Buffet is Yu Reen or something. I could not stand her.

And I can't/won't/ refuse to watch the last drama Wu Chun made because Rainie is in it...lol She's freaking everywhere! lol

Haha ok I didn't realize there was more than one Taiwan actress on your banned list XD
Sleepninja wrote: Haha ok I didn't realize there was more than one Taiwan actress on your banned list XD

She isn't banned yet. She has one more chance...LOL
LisNoir wrote: She isn't banned yet. She has one more chance...LOL

Haha She better bring her A game, she doesn't want to end up like Rainie :p
LisNoir wrote:
My favorite is Wu Chun, it was love at first sight when I saw him around two years ago in Romantic Princess.

mine toooooooo <3 but i first saw him in hana kimi. <3
and i like jiro too <3 ( it started with a kiss <3 )
Ceinwyn wrote: mine toooooooo <3 but i first saw him in hana kimi. <3
and i like jiro too <3 ( it started with a kiss <3 )

High 5!
^^ They're all so loved I've known about them since 1.LoveBuffet 2.RomanticPrincess 3.KO one It's seriously great when singers/groups appear in dramas, then they get a wider audience. E.G. Me ^^
I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I love these guys *__*
Wu Chun <3 <3 but Jiro Wang is a good second. Did I mention that I <3 Wu Chun? He's so amazing in Sunshine Angel.
If I had to put them in order it would be: 1. Jiro Wang 2. Wu Chun, Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen
HAVA-RAVA wrote: If I had to put them in order it would be:
1. Jiro Wang
2. Wu Chun, Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen

Jiiiiro! AB airs today! I guess it'll be online tomorrow?