Here you can talk about your thought and findings of the show, the supervisors, the performers, the episodes etc. Keep it clean and respectful, even when your complaining about something/one.

It is not only Rap but you also hip hop, R&B, Rock etc., .

If you haven't seen it yet and your interested here is the iQIYI link:  https://www.iq.com/play/19okxxmz0uo 

It's airing and episode 9 starts at 2.00 PM   

-"-          10 starts Friday 2.00 PM

The performance of BrandB and KyraZ in episode 4 was awesome and Kris Wu was struggling which one to eliminate. 

BrandB VS KyraZ

I really like Jane Zhang as singer, omg she can sing, but as a label supervisor she isn't a fantastic team player with her colleagues. I noticed that in episode 3  she pushed the handle every time her colleagues did, even tho she didn't have room for another performer in her team.

In episode 5 candidates were given a second change to join the team of their choice. When supervisor GAI choose Dragon and Dragon declined for the position because he wanted other younger artists to have a change , GAI was really upset by this decision. I  thought it was pretty cool of Dragon and very childish of GAI.

I really felt sorry for Jane Zhang when she destroyed her song in ep 5 part 2.

She wrote a song 2 days prior and then she let her team down because she had to eliminate a team member without a performance. That was cruel

I think the team of GAI was kinda aggressive, real hard-core rappers!

And in my opinion Will-T is more of a hard rocker

I wonder......where are the rap - rock - hip hop and "R&B" fans of this show

I think Jane Zhang is an amazing singer but she is a terrible team-player and an even worse supervisor.  Also she clings to her co-supervisor G.E.M. in episode 8. In the battle with team GAI they lose and she didn't even comfort ODD on stage when the results were announced. She went straight away to her co-host. 

I feel really sorry for the team contestants, that is shrinking more and more

Team GAI is the most confident and has still the most team contesters

Wow what a f*#ing surprising performance from Will.T   in episode 9

My jaw dropped in amazement. What was I wrong , he can switch from hard-core in sweet cuteness

Check it out Song : Ridiculous

The song off Will T - Ridiculous, oh my goodness its my new happy song <3

I made a TheRapofChina playlist on youtube and added it on my channel and now I listen as often as possible, ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous

Episode 10 was very intense (for me anyway) and all 9 contestants were awesome

If you like hard-core rap listen to Will T.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWAEZCWTqzY&list=PLTX9pGhvnv4VMki5pTH8V0OIzvFv3MCdI&index=54  

But if you want more R&B listen to BrAnTB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5UX3sjrCHk&list=PLTX9pGhvnv4VMki5pTH8V0OIzvFv3MCdI&index=55 

Wooohooo  just 1 day wait left

1st round of episode 11 with 5 contestants in the run.

Gali VS KeyNG     Gali won this round even tho I thought personally that this wasn't Gali best performance

I've noticed that Will T, was in overall somewhat nervous . 

Will T VS BooM        BooM won 10 over 1.....great song.    Will T has a very different style of performing and lyrics than most others.

Jane Zhang the Label supervisor is a very insecure person. Always says and does what the others  ...well you know.....strange woman, hell of a singer tho

JelloRio   VS   D-shine    Jello won 10 over 1    They where both brilliant