hey guys,

i've just been looking for recommendations for, in specific: 

slow, soft or even haunting vocals?

for reference: i'd like to find chinese artists that give off a similar vibe as Daughter (the english group).

i don't really enjoy pop, rap, hip-hop or rnb so i've been trying to find slower or softer vocals but it's been

pretty hard so i'm hoping i can get some help! 

The first song which came across my mind was 王菲 Faye Wong's 匆匆那年. I couldn't think of any songs which give a similar vibe as Daughter's songs though, but here are a few other suggestions:

Or you might want to ask in this subreddit. The community there may be able to help you with this.

DramaDrama:
The first song which came across my mind was 王菲 Faye Wong's 匆匆那年. I couldn't think of any songs which give a similar vibe as Daughter's songs though, but here are a few other suggestions:

tysm!! i've been going through all the songs slowly and i really enjoy most of them, so i really appreciate your help compiling this list for me. i'm still hoping to find more but this definitely makes me very happy and i'll keep listening to all of these songs for a long while! i'll remember to ask the subreddit too ♡ ♡ 

No problem! Glad that you like them. Just figured out that you might like 毛不易 Mao Buyi too. Some of his songs:

Most of his songs are of this style, so you can check him out if you like the songs mentioned. Enjoy!

DramaDrama:
Most of his songs are of this style, so you can check him out if you like the songs mentioned. Enjoy!

tysm i really really appreciate all the recommendations, i'll be sure to check everything out thoroughly!! <3