To keep you guessing if he was Allen or Simon.... No sequel.... The same writer wrote When a Snail Falls in Love that they made a drama of also starring Wang Kai ( 2nd lead) 

Trouble-chan:

To me it was 'Allen', Bo Jin Yan's killer hunter side of his personality, looking straight at the camera and challenging any killers to try and beat him - to me it was a 'I'm coming for you' to the bad guys. :)

yea ive heard others say they felt that way too ^_^ its definitly a possibility :) ♥the way they made the ending was pretty clever, its one of those  kinda open endings, thats  up to the viewers to put theyre own spin on how it ends ♥

ladymay:

yea ive heard others say they felt that way too ^_^ its definitly a possibility :) the way they made the ending was pretty clever, its one of those  kinda open endings, thats  up to the viewers to put theyre own spin on how it ends  

For me the ending was good.  I normally don't like open endings, because things are left so up in the air that often the drama just stops dead.  But in this case it was left open in a way that also felt like closure (if that makes sense).  It was also done in a way that, I felt at least, if they'd wanted another series they could've done it...though not likely now as it's nearly 3 years since it aired.  (Which is a shame as it was very good).

The ending of the book was very different, but then so was his personality through some of it.   I did like the drama take though - especially the opening music.    :)

Trouble-chan:

For me the ending was good.  I normally don't like open endings, because things are left so up in the air that often the drama just stops dead.  But in this case it was left open in a way that also felt like closure (if that makes sense).  It was also done in a way that, I felt at least, if they'd wanted another series they could've done it...though not likely now as it's nearly 3 years since it aired.  (Which is a shame as it was very good).

The ending of the book was very different, but then so was his personality through some of it.   I did like the drama take though - especially the opening music.    :)

right <3 same, i normally dont like open ends either, but this one was good ^_-  and right they really could of done another season if they had wanted to! that would of been so cool, yea they probably never will tho, to bad cause i would of loved to of seen another season<3 ♥ and im happy to hear you enjoyed this drama too :) and right! i loved the opening music  too <3

hello....someone plz tell me....didn't they get together at last means happy ending?

Tanmoy Saha -- yes it was a happy ending, but they did leave it on a note where you weren't sure if Simon was actually Allen........it was a nice touch.  All we fans have different theories about that final scene!  XD

Trouble-chan:

Tanmoy Saha -- yes it was a happy ending, but they did leave it on a note where you weren't sure if Simon was actually Allen........it was a nice touch.  All we fans have different theories about that final scene!  XD

ok......thanks a lot for let me...

Now I can watch it.

Tanmoy Saha:

ok......thanks a lot for let me...

Now I can watch it.

No problem - it's a very good drama series too and the romance is both cute and amusing. :)