Korean Database Team Task #1 - 2012 Dramas

This discussion has been closed.

VioletSakura wrote: I fixed the cast for Sunny, then I suddenly made my mind to fix Duelist, to which I didn't find ANY of the actors actually, except for the main leads? Can I add actors to the database?

Yes, you can. Just go to the tab that says "actors" and then there is a link "add a new actor".
catnip wrote: Yes, you can. Just go to the tab that says "actors" and then there is a link "add a new actor".

Oh~ kumawoyo, eonnie ^^
There is no such link for me :(
So far I'm done with ;
Amore Mio (just added pictures)
Take care of us, Captain (just added pictures)
Glowing she (nothing to edit)
Dad says I am sorry (edited the cast - the rest of infos were good)
Immortal classic (added another name - edited the cast)
Hero (edited the cast)

I have only 3 left;
Late blossom (edited the cast) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
Bridal Mask (edited cast - edited synopsis) I just need to add the poster - add the date it will end in - # of episodes.
A gentleman's dignity it's pretty hard to edit it now there's not much info about this drama so far

oh and I added and edited maybe like 3 or 4 actors/actresses
VioletSakura wrote: There is no such link for me :(

Go to "actors" and then right above the list, a bit on the right side, there's "add new actor".
catnip wrote: Go to "actors" and then right above the list, a bit on the right side, there's "add new actor".

Where were my eyes? *baka*
Sleepninja wrote:

:D This is like... ok, now i repeat for the MOST dumb ones :PI found it already, and added jobs for your approval :P FIGHTING!!! ^^
Thanks for help again!
Also, if you are adding/editing a drama and the TV channel is nowhere to be seen. Go here: http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?890-New-Channels

And look if it's been requested there already. If it hasn't please add it. Thanks everyone for you hard work.
All edits are approved. Someone is working on the actors now.
I'm almost done with my dramas, only one actor to add; except for The moon that embraces the sun - so many new actors to add... Does anyone to take over? If not, I will do it tomorrow.
catnip wrote: I'm almost done with my dramas, only one actor to add; except for The moon that embraces the sun - so many new actors to add... Does anyone to take over? If not, I will do it tomorrow.

give me the names I'll add them , since I'm already adding some at the moment
Rofl, I'm so damn slow. This certainly explains the overflow of new actors to accept. Good job people!
How's this week's task coming along? Is it almost done?