How long before the request for new official YouTube channels are added?

I submitted two requests last week or two, "GMA Network" and "YouLOL" (the latter is also owned by GMA). There are updated that relies on these two channels being added. These are official YouTube channels where full episodes/chapters are uploaded by GMA.

Thank you.

PS The request was submitted via the provided Form link.

The last new services I’ve noticed being added were Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar, soon after they started carrying K-dramas.

Whatever the reasons are, it seems that, after an initial flurry of even obscure services that users suggested being added, the only reason another service will added is if a new AAA-type K-drama is exclusive to it. So I’ve just made do with adding missing links to services already approved, for now (of which there are, admittedly, a lot to add, especially for Apple TV).

Safe for Weebs:
AAA-type K-drama

O_O

I mean as in big-buget ones with A-list stars that get a lot of attention from the Korean public and on this site. Which Disney+ started having pretty soon after launching and the many services which have been suggested but not added by admins don’t really have (at least not as exclusives).

I wasn’t meaning to be snarky about suggested services not being added in my previous post, by the way. It’s up to the admins what they choose to prioritise if they’re the ones volunteering the time and effort.

Safe for Weebs:

I mean as in big-buget ones with A-list stars that get a lot of attention from the Korean public and on this site. Which Disney+ started having pretty soon after launching and the many services which have been suggested but not added by admins don’t really have (at least not as exclusives).

I wasn’t meaning to be snarky about suggested services not being added in my previous post, by the way. It’s up to the admins what they choose to prioritise if they’re the ones volunteering the time and effort.

Haha, I didn't say anything, and it was a necro'd thread (Oct 2022). ^_^