Last Edited: 30 April 2024, 19:10 KST (Korea Standard Time).

Interviews 

• [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> See you on Netflix! | Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> tvN Press Conference (FULL)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Netflix Press Conference
  • [ENG SUB] Who’s Most Likely To? <Queen of Tears> Cast on the Biggest Crier and Rom Coms | Cosmopolitan UK
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Cast — tvN-terview
  • [ENG SUB] tvN Short Interview with <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun
  • [ENG SUB] tvN Short Interview with <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won
  • [Interview] BSS(SEVENTEEN) - The Reasons of My Smiles :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.1
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Hong Hae-in x Baek Hyun-woo Image Game (Part 1 & 2)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Hong Hae-in x Baek Hyun-woo Image Game BTS 
  • [ENG SUB] 10 Reasons to Watch <Queen of Tears> listed by Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, Park Sung-hoon, & Kwak Dong-yeon | Netflix
  • [ENG SUB] Salon Drip 2 — Episode 32 | Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, & Park Sung-hoon
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Episodes 1–4 Cast Commentary with Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, Park Sung-hoon, Kwak Dong-yeon, & Lee Joo-bin | Naver TV, Naver Now, & tvN
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won’s Hong Hae-in‘s Queens Look
  • [ENG SUB] Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won invites you to watch <Queen of Tears> on Netflix | Buzzsetter
  • [ENG SUB] tvN-terview Jenga Game with <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun, Park Ji-won, Park Sung-hoon, & Kwak Dong-yeon | [IG Update] from goldmedalist_official of Kim Soo-hyun’s Jenga BTS
  • [ENG SUB] Ask Me Anything with <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun | Netflix 
  • [ENG SUB] Ask Me Anything with <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won | Netflix
  • [ENG SUB] Couch Talk with <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won | Netflix
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Episodes 5–6 Cast Commentary with Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, Park Sung-hoon,  Kwak Dong-yeon, & Lee Joo-bin | Naver TV, Naver Now, & tvN
  • [ENG SUB] Not Here For Promo - Episode 2 | <Queen of Tears> Park Sung-hoon | Netflix Korea | [ENG SUB] Mentioning Kim Soo-hyun Cut | [ENG SUB] Mentioning Kim Soo-hyun Cut (Netflix K-Content Short) | [ENG SUB] Forever Single On-screen 
  • [ENG SUB] | [ENG SUB] Behind the BTS of <Queen of Tears> Netflix Promotional Contents
  • Song Joong-ki sent a Coffee Truck as a sign of support for <Queen of Tears> (Twitter/X
  • [ENG SUB] The cast of <Queen of Tears> exposes secrets about each other | Office Hours | Netflix
  • <Queen of Tears> Trio’s Heart-4-Cut with Park Sung-hoon, Kwak Dong-yeon, & Lee Joo-bin (Twitter/X)
  • <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won’s Heart-4-Cut (Twitter/X)
  • <Queen of Tears> Trio’s Heart-4-Cut BTS with Park Sung-hoon, Kwak Dong-yeon, & Lee Joo-bin (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won’s Heart-4-Cut BTS
  • [ENG SUB] Netflix Promotional Photobooth with <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won, Kim Soo-hyun, Park Sung-hoon, & Kwak Dong-yeon
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Cast — Interviewed by Paola Ortiz of Estilo DF, Mexico
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Cast on ‘Queen of Praises’
  • [ENG SUB] Cosmopolitan Korea Zoomterview with <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won | Recent Updates | In My Bag
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Park Sung-hoon Filming Promotional Content and Poster BTS | BH Entertainment
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Park Sung-hoon Featured Cut and BTS for Promotional Content & Interviews | BH Entertainment
  • [ENG] Actress Kim Jiwon's Full Interview with Cosmopolitan Korea May Issue (2024)
  • [ENG] <Queen of Tears> Cast Share Their Thoughts & Bidding Farewell To The Show
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Cast Gathers For Wrap-up Party Phototime | Korea Dispatch
  • <Queen of Tears> Cast & Staff at Wrap-up Party (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG SUB] To: <Queen of Tears> fans, From: Kim Soo-hyun | Appreciation Message | Netflix
  • <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won cutting cake at the Wrap-up Party (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG TRANS] PD Jang Young-woo of <Queen of Tears> mentioned Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won on his latest interview
  • [ENG TRANS] <Queen of Tears> Celebrating Highest tvN Viewership Ratings with BaekHong Lovey-Dovey Heart Challenge

BTS

• [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Script Reading
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> Poster & Teaser Making BTS
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 1–2 | [ENG SUB] Kim Soo-hyun Cut | [ENG SUB] Kim Ji-won Cut with Kwak Dong-yeon
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS Couple Ver. for Episodes 1–2
  • Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won’s White Day Life4Cut (Twitter/X)
  • Queen Kim Ji-won BTS for <Queen of Tears> Poster Photoshoot & Wedding Day (YouTube)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> BTS of Kim Soo-hyun paying homage to Kim Ji-won’s Aegyo in <Fight For My Way> | [ENG SUB] Comparison of both scenes
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 3–4 | [ENG SUB THREAD] Some Cuts
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun ’Suzy’s Flirting Move’ BTS
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 5–6 | [ENG SUB THREAD] Some Cuts
  • [EXCLUDED SCENE] <Queen of Tears> Episode 6—Hotel Room Scene
  • <Queen of Tears> Netflix Promotional Photoshoot with Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won (YouTube)
  • French Actor Sebastian Roché shared some <Queen of Tears> BTS footage with Kim Soo-hyun (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Set Tour with Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won, & Kwak Dong-yeon
  • French Actor Sebastian Roché <Queen of Tears> Cam BTS footage with Kim Ji-won (Twitter/X)
  • Kim Ji-won's personal colour is definitely the <Queen of Tears> | Queen's LookBook | Kim Ji-won BTS | HighZium Studio (YouTube)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won ‘Suzy’s Penguin Dance Arm Exercises’ BTS
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 7–8 | [ENG SUB] Song Joong-ki Cut
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BaekHong Couple Unreleased BTS for Episodes 1–8 | [ENG SUB] Hyun-woo’s Room Cut | [ENG SUB] Sunset On Train & Germany Snacks Cut | [ENG SUB] Proposal Cut | [ENG SUB] Honeymoon Travel Vlog in Germany Cut
  • [ENG TRANS THREAD] Eun-sung’s schemes to take over the Queens Group explained
  • <Queen of Tears> Hyun-woo’s Professional Resume (Twitter/X)
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> BaekHong Couple On-Screen vs BTS (No Difference)
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 9–10 | [ENG SUB] BaekHong in Hyun-woo’s Room Cut | [ENG SUB] Hyun-woo & Eun-sung Office Cut
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episode 10 Epilogue | [ENG SUB] BaekHong on the Bridge Cut | [ENG SUB] Hyun-woo confessing his love to Hae-in Cut
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won ONCAM vs. OFFCAM
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 11–12 | [ENG SUB] Hyun-woo & Hae-in in Hyun-woo’s 1031 Officetel Cut
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> Unreleased BTS for Episodes 11–12
  • [ENG/INDO SUB] <Queen of Tears> Yongduri Set Tour
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Cute BTS Moments | Netflix K-Content
  • Kim Ji-won is the Queen | BTS of <Queen of Tears> | HighZium Studio (YouTube)
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 13–14
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 13–14 (Part 2) | BaekHong Newlywed Moments
  • [ENG SUB] <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won Monitoring the Scenes in Bed BTS
  • <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won Squishing Kim Soo-hyun’s Cheeks (YouTube)
  • <Queen of Tears> Staff Update BTS with Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won at the Lavender Field (Twitter/X)
  • <Queen of Tears> Family Photoshoot (Twitter/X)
  • Mother of Child Actor Hae-bom Instagram Update with <Queen of Tears> Kim Soo-hyun & Kim Ji-won BTS (Twitter/X)
  • <Queen of Tears> Staff Update with some BTS from the wedding (Twitter/X)
  • [FULL] <Queen of Tears> BTS for Episodes 15–16
  • How many times did Kim Soo-hyun cry on <Queen of Tears> | Netflix K-Content (YouTube)

[ENG/INDO SUB] <Queen of Tears> All Episodes BTS Playlist | Kim Soo-hyun, & Kim Ji-won Cuts | TikTok: Diskotek Podcast

[FULL RAW THREAD] <Queen of Tears> All Episodes BTS

[THREAD] <Queen of Tears> Epilogue Cover Designs

[THREAD] <Queen of Tears> Filming Locations

[NON-GEOBLOCKED | KOREAN] <Queen of Tears> Individual Episode Contents Playlist

OST

• [MV] [LIVE] BSS(부석순)(SEVENTEEN) - The Reasons of My Smiles(자꾸만 웃게 돼) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.1 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] [LIVE] 10CM - Tell Me It's Not a Dream(고장난걸까) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.2 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] Heize(헤이즈) - Hold Me Back(멈춰줘) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.3 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] [LIVE] [LIVE] Crush - Love You With All My Heart(미안해 미워해 사랑해) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.4 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] [LIVE] Isaac Hong(홍이삭) - Fallin' :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.5 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] Paul Kim(폴킴) - Can't Get Over You(좋아해요) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.6 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] Kim Na Young(김나영) - From Bottom of My Heart(일기) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.7 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] [LIVE] So Soo Bin(소수빈) - Last Chance :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.8 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] Choi Yu Ree(최유리) - Promise :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.9 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] dori - Heart Flutter(떨림) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.10 (Spotify) | [FMV]
  • [MV] KIM TAE RAE(김태래) (ZEROBASEONE) - More Than Enough(더 바랄게 없죠) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Part.11
  • [MV] Kim Soo Hyun(김수현) - Way Home(청혼) :: <Queen of Tears> OST Special Track (Spotify)
  • [MV] Kyunghee Kim(김경희) - In a Beautiful Way (Full ver.) :: <Queen of Tears> Opening Title Track (Spotify)

Episodes 4 & 15— MP3 Player song played by Hae-in:
[MV] YOUNHA(윤하) - Waiting(기다리다) (20th Anniversary Edition) Special Clip (Spotify)

Episode 8 — Vincenzo BGM played during Song Joong-ki’s Cameo Appearance:
[Cameo Scene] WOO JI HUN & Park Se Jun - Stopped Time (Spotify)

Episode 9 — MP3 Player song played by Hae-in:
[MV] Mose(모세) - It’s love(사랑인걸) (Spotify)

Namuwiki

Full Queen of Tears OST YouTube (Excludes Opening Title Track & BGM)

Full Queen of Tears OST Spotify Playlist (Excludes BGM)

Full Queen of Tears Album Spotify Playlist (Disc 1: 13 OST | Disc 2: 40 BGM)

Others

• [ENG SUB] Yoo Quiz on the Block — Episode 235 | Kim Soo-hyun Cut
  • [ENG SUB] Amazing Saturday - Episode 307 | <Queen of Tears> Kim Ji-won & Kwak Dong-yeon
  • Yoo Quiz on the Block — Episode 242 | Park Sung-hoon

*TBA (Feel free to reply to add on to it especially those with ENG SUB alternatives and I will update it)

OST
(Click on the cover arts for direct links to their Spotify)

Full Queen of Tears OST Spotify Playlist (Excludes BGM)

Full Queen of Tears Album Spotify Playlist (Disc 1: 13 OST | Disc 2: 40 BGM)

OST Part.1
“The Reason of My Smiles” by BSS of SEVENTEEN is a song that captures the moment when the love between Baek Hyun-woo and Hong Hae-in begins again.

”I don‘t know why but
I keep smiling
It feels like I’m under your spell”

The gentle piano melody in the introduction, along with a sound resembling a heartbeat, naturally melts into the whole body. On top of that, a soft humming reminiscent of a spring breeze that warms a frozen heart during winter is added, providing an even more tantalizing excitement.

Released on 10 March 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 2 airs.

OST Part.2
“Tell Me It's Not a Dream” by 10CM is a song that captures the excitement of starting a relationship and the longing they felt, reminiscent of something encountered long ago.

Because love cannot be seen, heard, or touched.
Expressing this is often clumsy, as if it's broken, and often deviates from the intention.
However, sometimes such seemingly absurd and reckless words and actions can work miracles without you even realizing it.

The OST was first released as a highlight video of the drama before airing. It’s a blues-style ballad song that doubles the romantic mood. 10CM's sensuous vocals, combined with a languid yet playful atmosphere, are added to the relaxed and leisurely accompaniment, creating a romantic holiday vibe. It imparts an optimistic and comfortable feeling.

Released on 16 March 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 3 airs.

OST Part.3
“Hold Me Back” by Heize is a song about the conflicting love, hatred, and indescribable affection shared between Hyun-woo and Hae-in, a couple facing a crisis. The tender yet heart-wrenching lyrics, “Stop me from running to you”, seem to foretell the deepening emotions between the two, heightening viewers’ anticipation.

Inevitably, love is accompanied by affection and hatred.
This fact often feels like a tragedy.
But like ice embracing fire, even if I knew the ending,
I wouldn't have been able to stop the love.

Heize’s vocals adds poignancy to her song with delicate expression and tone.

Omgg I love the ending of Ep 4. Their acting and Heize’s OST >>
The part where the song goes:
“Stop me
Please, stop me here
Stop me from running to you
I don't know how to forget you
Without you, my path
I just don't know
Stop me”

Then they show Hyun-woo walking towards Hae-in… *Chef’s kiss.*
Beautifully captures the internal conflict of Hyun-woo.
Yet, he can’t help going towards her ♡

Released on 17 March 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 4 airs.

OST Part.4
“Love You With All My Heart” by Crush is a song that delicately portrays the emotional journey of Hyun-woo and Hae-in as they navigate through intense hatred and resentment to realizing true love.

The OST first appeared in Episode 3 during the monologue scene of Hae-in, who finds herself in a perilous situation due to a sudden attack by a wild boar but miraculously escapes from the danger with the help of Hyun-woo.

Hae-in: “Why did this memory pop up now?
If I were to die here, would you be the last person on my mind?”

“Love You With All My Heart” is a delicately crafted song. The intro's guitar riff, unfolding hesitantly like probing into the deepest recesses of the heart, along with the spacious ambient atmosphere, creates a high level of immersion. This, combined with the lyrical melody line and Crush's warm vocals blending harmoniously, provides a deep resonance.

Released on 24 March 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 6 airs.

OST Part.5
“Fallin’”  by Isaac Hong is a song that expresses Hyun-woo’s sincere and earnest feelings for Hae-in.

Transformed fading memories into sparkling memories.
“I'm fallin'
I'm fallin'
Even at this moment
Even deeper,
I'm falling for you”

A heart that does not change over time.
“I'm fallin'
I'm fallin'
Once again
My heart falls for you”

The OST added the feeling of earnestness by being first inserted in the ending scene of Episode 6, where Hyun-woo runs to Hae-in with a bundle of good luck four-leaf clovers and the fact that he has found their love lock that they left on their honeymoon trip 3 years ago.

“Fallin’” starts with a solemn touch of reminiscence, gradually building up with a lyrical string sound and a sublime atmosphere, eventually overwhelming the space with its climax. With delicate melodies and deep resonance, Hong Isaac's voice adds depth to Hyun-woo's sincere and desperate feelings towards Hae-in, dramatically expressing them.

Released on 30 March 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 7 airs.

OST Part.6

“Can't Get Over You” by Paul Kim is a song that evokes the natural and cozy moments of love between Hyun-woo and Hae-in. The romantic piano melody combined with Paul Kim’s soft voice conveys the excitement and tremble just as if the beginning of falling in love.

The OST was first introduced in Episode 8, during a flashback scene of Hae-in, where she watches the sunset on the subway with Hyun-woo, doubling the romantic atmosphere as their love naturally and warmly blossoms.

Hyun-woo: “As I wander around in the subway until sundown,
Then in between Dangsan Station and Hapjeong Station,
I get to see the best sunset in Seoul.
Isn’t it pretty?
When I see that, I completely forget how awful of a day I had
It just makes me want to go home.”

Released on 6 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 9 airs.

OST Part.7

“From Bottom of My Heart” by Kim Na Young is a song ‘that vividly captures unspoken confessions and heartfelt sincerity through the reminiscence of past memories in a diary. The lyrics, written calmly and honestly as if penning a diary, along with Kim Nayoung’s delicate, sorrowful and poignant voice at the end of the restrained melody, are expected to touch and resonate with listeners’ hearts.

Through diaries, we print past memories more clearly.
As I rewind my memories, I discover new things I didn't see at the time, and
I also encounter emotions that were sincere because I had hidden them.
Things like confessions without answers and sincerity that cannot be reached.

The song first appeared in Episode 4, where Hyun-woo reminisces about the joyful times when he learned of the pregnancy news with Hae-in, providing viewers with a deep sense of immersion.

Released on 7 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 10 airs.

OST Part.8

”Last Chance” by So Soo Bin is a song filled with love, longing, and earnestness, like a miracle that comes by your side every moment. Its grand and dreamy sound adds to the compelling narrative of Hyun-woo and Hae-in's fateful story. Especially, it added immersion to the epilogue at the bus stop and the scene where Hyun-woo proposes to Hae-in.

Released on 13 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 11 airs.

OST Part.9

”Promise” by Choi Yu Ree is a song that not only heightened the immersion in Hyun-woo's drunken confession scene but also expressed Hae-in's emotions in Episode 10’s epilogue. With lyrics written as if calmly confessing hidden feelings, combined with the compelling voice of Choi Yuree, the song delicately expressed Hae-in's earnest and tender feelings towards Hyun-woo.

Released on 14 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 12 airs.

OST Part.10

”Heart Flutter” by dori is a song that combines a rhythmic acoustic guitar melody with lively percussion sounds, creating a fresh and bright atmosphere. The honest and straightforward lyrics about staying by someone’s side, reminiscent of the initial excitement and tremble felt, along with dori’s charming voice, enhance the love narrative of Hyun-woo and Hae-in, making it more delightful and colorful.

This song first appeared in Episode 4, capturing the moment when Hyun-woo feels exhilarated upon seeing Hae-in. Subsequently, it has been featured in numerous romantic scenes, highlighting the cute chemistry between the 'BaekHong couple'.

Released on 21 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 14 airs.

OST Part.11

“More Than Enough” by KIM TAE RAE of ZEROBASEONE is a song that captures the sincere love that Su-cheol has for Da-hye in the drama, as well as his desire to protect what’s precious. The lyrics perfectly express Su-cheol’s emotions, and Kim Tae-rae’s soft and emotional voice over the lyrical piano melody is expected to enhance the immersion.

In particular, “More Than Enough” was first used in the amusement park scene, which deeply moved the viewers with Su-cheol’s unwavering and pure love. The song left a lasting impression, and as the actors’ powerful performances amplified the emotion, anticipation for the release of the OST continues to grow.

Released on 27 April 2024, 18:00 KST, before Episode 15 airs.

OST Special Track

”Way Home” by Kim Soo Hyun is a song more than just a performance,
it's like the final words Hyun-woo wanted to say to Hae-in, spoken softly, but with a depth of emotion that lingers behind, a song of comfort amidst hardship, perfectly expressed, and the recording was truly moving.

In the end, the words Hyun-woo wanted to say to Hae-in were... "Let's go home," a line from the climax of the drama that started all the lyrics.

Hyun-woo and Hae-in, who have gifted each other a miraculous life, will walk hand in hand for a very long time, like a blazing sunset, filled with abundant joy where no sadness or tears can enter.

Released on 29 April 2024, 12:00 KST, a day after Episode 16 airs.

OST Opening Title Track

“In a Beautiful Way” by Kyunghee Kim, which had many inquiries from viewers, is being included in two versions, the opening title version and the full version.

Released on 30 April 2024, 18:00 KST, two days after Episode 16 airs.

Weekly Episodes Discussion Threads

Episode — Nationwide Household Viewership Ratings (Nielsen Korea)
Dates
Episode 1 — 5.9%
Episode 2 — 8.7%
9 March
10 March
Episode 3 — 9.6%
Episode 4 — 13.0%
16 March
17 March
Episode 5 — 11.0%
Episode 6 — 14.1%
23 March
24 March
Episode 7 — 12.8%
Episode 8 — 16.1%
30 March
31 March
Episode 9 — 15.6%
6 April
Episode 10 — 19.0%
7 April
Episode 11 — 16.8%
13 April
Episode 12 — 20.7%
14 April
Episode 13 — 20.2%
20 April
Episode 14 — 21.6%
21 April
Episode 15 — 21.1%
27 April
Episode 16 — 24.9%
28 April
TEASER
Special Episode 1
Special Episode 2

4 May
5 May

Nielsen Korea
As of Episode 16:
#1 Highest-Rated Viewership tvN K-Drama of All-Time
#3 Highest-Rated Viewership Cable TV K-Drama of All-Time

1. The World of the Married (JTBC) - 28.371%
2. Reborn Rich (JTBC) - 26.948%
3. Queen of Tears (tvN) - 24.850%

Netflix Global Top 10 TV (Non-English)

Dates
QoT Ranking
Hours Viewed
Views
Weeks in
Top 10
4 - 10 March
1 ▮
11 - 17 March
2 ▮▮
18 - 24 March
3 ▮▮▮
25 - 31 March
4 ▮▮▮▮
1 - 7 April
5 ▮▮▮▮▮
8 - 14 April
6 ▮▮▮▮▮▮
15 - 21 April
7 ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
22 - 28 April

Accumulated Statistics:

Netflix Data

60th Baeksang Arts Awards (2024)

Kim Soo-hyun has been nominated in the following categories for his role in <Queen of Tears> at the 60th Baeksang Arts Awards (2024):

• Best Actor
  • Popularity Award

Best Actor Nominees

The 60th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on 7th May 2024, 17:00 KST.

Prior to selecting the nominees, a preliminary survey was conducted by 60 industry experts, and judges appointed for each category based on recommendations from expert groups representing TV, film, and theater made the final decisions through rigorous evaluation.

Content that aired on public, comprehensive programming, cable, OTT, and web platforms from April 1, 2023, to March 31, 2024, and consists of at least four episodes, or for series, more than one-third has been broadcast by the evaluation date, will be considered.

Historically, these judges and experts have included representatives from organizations such as the Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture, the Cultural Enrichment Committee, the Korea Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO), and the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA).

Additionally, professors from esteemed institutions like Seoul Women’s University, Yonsei University, and Dongduk Women’s University, as well as editors and critics from reputable media outlets such as Korea Joongang Daily, and distinguished Producing Directors (PDs) have been part of the panel.

DAESANG

Daesang (Grand Prize), which is the most prestigious award at any awards ceremony, is usually the final award presented. If your favorite nominee didn't win in their category, there's still a chance they could win the Daesang.

Every nominee, whether it's a TV show, movie, or individual like a director, writer, or actor, has a chance to win the Daesang. Before the ceremony, the judges select a shortlist of Daesang nominees, but they keep it secret until after the event. The shortlist, along with some insight into how the judges made their decisions, is revealed a few days later.

THE POPULARITY AWARD

The prize awarded to a male and female actor selected from the list of nominees in television and film acting categories is solely determined through online fan voting. Within a specific timeframe, fans worldwide are encouraged to vote for their preferred actor and actress. Starting from 2020, the voting process for the Popularity Awards has been sponsored and managed by the video sharing platform TikTok.

Guide to the Baeksang Arts Awards

Vote for Kim Soo-hyun for Popularity Award

April Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings

1. Kim Soo Hyun (Brand Reputation Index of 4,673,781)
  2. Cha Eun Woo (Brand Reputation Index of 4,421,563)
  3. Moon Sang Min (Brand Reputation Index of 2,443,068)
  4. Kim Ji Won (Brand Reputation Index of 2,362,540)
  5. Kim Nam Joo
  6. Lee Bo Young
  7. Kim Kang Woo
  8. Ji Hyun Woo
  9. Im Soo Hyang
  10. Park Hyung Sik
  11. Kwak Dong Yeon (Brand Reputation Index of 952,238)

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 41,037,372 brand big data of 50 actors appearing in dramas aired from March 10, 2024 to April 10, 2024 in terms of consumers' brand participation, media volume, traffic volume, and community volume. It was indexed using a brand reputation algorithm.

Drama actor brand reputation analysis was conducted through brand big data analysis using participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. The brand reputation index is an indicator created by extracting brand big data, analyzing consumer behavior with a reputation analysis algorithm, classifying it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value, and weighting them.

Brand reputation big data analysis can measure the positive or negative evaluation of a brand, the source and level of interest of the media, the interest and traffic of consumers, the spread of communities on issues, and the response and popularity of content.

Koo Chang-hwan, director of the Korea Business Research Institute, said, "As a result of analysis of drama actor brand reputation in April 2024, Kim Soo-hyun's brand, which attracted consumers' attention with the drama 'Queen of Tears', ranked first. Kim Soo-hyun's brand was ranked 'excited' in big data link analysis, ‘heartwarming, and heart-throbbing' came out high, and in the keyword analysis, 'Queen of Tears, Kim Ji-won, viewership ratings' came out high. “In the positive/negative ratio analysis, the positive rate was analyzed to be 89.55%", the reputation analysis said.

Soompi Article
GP Korea Article

You have spent a considerable amount of time organizing and presenting the data. Appreciate it.