I hope this is the right place for my criticism.

i love to explore through hundreds of titles and whenever I go on a searching journey, I explicitly exclude some genres i'm not interested in. In this case: Investigation and Detective. 

Whats the first thing I see in the results? 5 detective titles in a row. I can understand this with newer titles but this problem also occurs when I search for older dramas. So maybe this is a problem with the filter itself. 

While this is not a big thing, it still stomps on my nerves a bit. So im putting this up here, I hope im heard. :)

The reason is Investigation & Detective is no longer used as genres but as tags. The genre filter section hasn't been updated yet, so you'll have to bear with it until then.

samenai:

The reason is Investigation & Detective is no longer used as genres but as tags. The genre filter section hasn't been updated yet, so you'll have to bear with it until then.

Do you happen to know if there is a list of terms that have been changed from genres to tags because the genre Animals and Vampire for example do not exist as genre anymore. 

moonchild:

Do you happen to know if there is a list of terms that have been changed from genres to tags because the genre Animals and Vampire for example do not exist as genre anymore. 

There

samenai:

There

Thanks a lot! <3