In the book, it wasn't clear but it headed to that direction toward the end... Syn felt bad for Nuer who kept stalking Keua. Keua didn't see him at all. Kuea ignored all the texts. They were not in the same dept nor class so it wasn't that hard to over looked him.

Syn felt bad and have given Nuer his phone number if Neua wanted to talk (about Kuea) ... and they were talking.... But there was no wrapping on how they went.

Question about the sexual scenes in the book while I think the show did an amazing job compared to the novel because when they actually consummated the relationship I know in the novel it was really problematic. Kuea didn't recognize Lian for the first bit and then he woke up in the middle of them having sex and he basically cried the entire time. What I wanted to know is do they ever talk about like the preparation before they have sex? Usually when you have >!anal sex!< there's a certain amount of preparation you have to do so you don't hurt your partner. And as beautiful job as the show did they didn't really show that so I was just wondering if that was shown in the novel? I honestly felt sorry for poor Kuea having to feel that burn lol. When I asked this question in the subreddit people said oh I'm sure Lian did his research and was all prepared it's like well it would have been nice if they'd shown that in the show lol. One commenter said Kuea was down to earth so he would have known what to expect it's like even if you know what to expect it's still uncomfortable the first time lol

In the book, actually not messy... It is quite similar to the series...

Lian never took Kuea to Pentagon before because 1. Kuea was too young + 2. his friends might rat him out that he wasn't a cool guy in college. So now he decided that it has to happen, so they went. 

Kuea liked to drink by nature. When he started, he wouldn't stop. Yi tricked them into playing True or Dare game. Kuaea got drunk and kissed Lian with a big group of his friends screamed and took their photo. Lian let them. LoL!

"Hia has to love Kuea first."

"I've never not loved you!" That's in the book.

They went home and they continued their path. They did it in the living room. Kuea consented and Lian couldn't help himself. They both were happy. Lian woke up and confessed that wasn't what he has planned... but since "the raw rice has been cooked"... there is nothing to fix. He thought Kuea was so cute and he lost control.

Lian got up and had to go to work. Kuea freaked out a little. He didn't feel bad. He was just didn't know what to do with himself...He got a little fever... slept it off...Went to see Jay at the bar... Had a little talk... Called KonDiao and they chat. it was too good to be true. Diao talked to him and he felt better. It's their thing.

The only big discrepancy was when Lian admitted that the person who took Kuea home and kissed in the care was him. Kuea brought him for ฿500 = $30.  In the book, Lian confessed that at their wedding... In front of their friends. 

KonDiao was the voice of reason... He told Kuea something along the line of... You are happy now. Why do you keep questioning your fortune. Be happy! 

KonDiao was so adorable!

CityOfAngels:

KonDiao was the voice of reason... He told Kuea something along the line of... You are happy now. Why do you keep questioning your fortune. Be happy! 

KonDiao was so adorable!

I love Kon Diao :D

CityOfAngels:

My pleasure!!

I'm on to KinPorsch... I may do translation on that on. If you are interested, friend me up and I will let you know when I post it.... :)

Thank you for this. I’m also super excited to read about KinPorsh. Unfortunately I don’t have any spare time for books. But I love how you give more detail than we get from the series.