What we know so far:
* They are quintuplets.
* There are 4 other addresses.
* The Singapore girl is successful, she's a genius as well. Although she seems sad.

The addresses are:
1. Singapore: 1320 Depot Rd 109708, Singapore
2. Hong Kong: 378 Tsing Ying R. Tuen Mun, Hong Kong, China
3. Shanghai: 9909 Mingyue Rd. Pudong, 22/2, Shanghai, China
4. Macao: Avenida Wai Long, Block K, Taipa Av, Wai Long 2, Macao, China

Theory 1: They are natural quintuplets.
In this theory, the Grandpa scientist probably found quintuplets. Before he died, he passed it on to his son, and he continued the research in various locations; and at least two were successful: Korea and Singapore.

Theory 2: They are clones.
If they are clones:
1. Grandpa perfected his genius experiments and already have to perfect DNA sample.
2. Grandpa started experimenting on cloning.
3. Grandpa passed it on to his son, and his son eventually perfected their cloning process.
4. Son/Father (of Korean version) sent his tech and the perfect DNA to their 4 other labs.

Now, we have 5 versions of a perfect genius.

Theory 3: They are harvesting the quintuplets.
In this theory, they are naturally born quintuplets who happen to be geniuses as well. At least 2 are confirmed to be geniuses, Korea and Singapore.

They are harvesting their DNA and comparing them to find the key on how to make one a genius.

ALSO, and this is important, they are also finding how to prevent a genius from turning into a psychopath. Because let's face it, genius and psychopath are simply two sides of the same coin (it's a well-known real-world fact).

Ro Hee hinted this: not all geniuses are happy.

And the Singapore version does seem to be "not happy". There's a look of psychopathy in there.

And Ro Hee Korean version, is herself, dangerous. She's "tamed" because she was adopted by the scientist. And then later met Myung Joon. She had good guidance. She was able to make real connections which helped her to be grounded.

But, think about it, if she was left to her own, her mind would no doubt lead to revenge.

As compared to the Ro Hee Singapore version, that one seems to have some dark aura around her. She's in school, and yet, she keeps to herself. Because they allow her to be alone, she isn't building real connections. Everything is probably shallow.

So what is she doing? Making herself even more of a genius. She's using training herself. She might end up developing an appetite for continually experimenting. Or she can become a weapon; or a dangerous strategist.

Strategist. Ro Hee Korean version has showed she is capable of that. She alone was able to piece the puzzle that no adult was able to solve. She alone was able to get the suspect to blurt out the truth. Ro Hee Korean version has shown immense capability in manipulation.

Because these 5 versions of Ro Hee grew up separately, their various experiences is shaping them individually. They might be quintuplets, or clones, but in the end, they growing to be 5 totally different persons.

Now, think about the other 3 Ro Hee's in China.

"... the Singapore version does seem to be "not happy". There's a look of psychopathy in there"

"... her mind would no doubt lead to revenge"

How are unhappiness and revenge symptoms of psychopathy? Psychopaths aren't incapable of feeling emotions, like happiness, regret and disappointment. I'm an unhappy person. My mind leads to revenge, and I treat people how they treat me. Am I a psychopath? 

"... genius and psychopath are simply two sides of the same coin (it's a well-known real-world fact)"

Mouse, the Kdrama, mentioned that the "genius gene" is indistinguishable from the "psychopath gene." It's an interesting subject. Where can I read more about it?

If you're familiar with the fiction Sherlock Holmes it is a good example. His opposite is James Moriarty.

---

The idea that creativity and psychopathology are somehow linked goes way back to antiquity to the time of Aristotle, who famously stated that “No great mind has existed without a touch of madness.” Centuries later, this belief has been expanded by various psychiatrists.

The mad genius debate is a polarizing and divisive issue in the field of creativity research but with the neuroscientific, psychometric, psychiatric, and historiometric evidence reviewed here, it is likely that psychopathology and creativity are closely related; sharing many traits and antecedents but outright psychopathology may be negatively associated with creativity.

---

So if you want to be more creative in life, being a bold, unadulterated psychopath might just be your ticket to success. Ultimately, this study provides more evidence that psychopaths shouldn’t necessarily be marginalized.

“It could turn out that the price of human discovery, whether we like it or not, is to give the trickster more credit,” the authors conclude.

---

> How are unhappiness and revenge symptoms of psychopathy? Psychopaths aren't incapable of feeling emotions, like happiness, regret and disappointment. I'm an unhappy person. My mind leads to revenge, and I treat people how they treat me. Am I a psychopath? 

I did not imply nor said that, apologies for the confusion. It is what was depicted in the show that Ro Hee Singapore version is not happy; that she is a loner despite being in school. Compare that to Ro Hee Korea version, she has found her happiness and able to adjust to a life at school.

They want to depict how Ro Hee Korea is now happy and a good kid; while Ro Hee Singapore seems to be brooding, have some dark cloud over her.

Remember, at the end of the day, the show is fiction and meant for entertainment, not for science. Thus, you have to pierce the glass veil to understand what the writer and director wants to send. We are simply trying to interpret the finale reveal based on the available information and in comparison with Ro Hee Korea.

You also have to remember that the live-action entertainment industry prefers to stick to stereotypes because it is what sells. It takes a great effort and convincing to go against a stereotype, like in this case, those with psychopathic tendencies tend to be negative this and negative that. Again, entertainment, it's not science.

If we do consider science, then, as I've always said before, I have psychopathic tendencies. And, yes, I do have, I've always known and not once did I deny it. However, it does not mean you're going to be a criminal. It still depends on your environment and upbringing.

Which, ironically, brings us back to Ro Hee Korea and Ro Hee Singapore. ^_~

Random Series:

Personally, I hated that post credit sequence..

This is the sort of things that ruin perfectly good stories. I will just ignore it, and if they decide to make S2, I will not watch.

It's probably because the original work (webtoon if I'm not mistaken) is headed that way, so they hinted it in the live-action adaptation. I don't know about the original work, since I only learned of this story through this live-action adaptation.

My apologies for posting my comment in this thread. I deleted it because I felt this space should remain for people who enjoy to speculate on that scene.

Random Series:

My apologies for posting my comment in this thread. I deleted it because I felt this space should remain for people who enjoy to speculate on that scene. 

Wait, what do you know  good sir?

JCDRANZER:

Wait, what do you know  good sir?

I know nothing.

I was just saying that I didn't like the post credit scene, but then I deleted my comment because I felt this is not the right place to make such comment.