Thank you so much for picking up to translate it. I'm so grateful to find you! The drama doesn't put much detail towards where I've been hoping for it, so I drop it to read the novel first. Many thanks to you!!

Thank you. I hope you’ll enjoy the novel(s)!

it is true that the plot of the drama was sometimes confusing. I think it’s because they picked what they thought were the best cases from the three novels and tried to mix it all together. The motivation behind these crimes is different in each of the novels: in the first it is a question of worldview, in the second it is more about revenge.

Deirdre19:

Thank you. I hope you’ll enjoy the novel(s)!

it is true that the plot of the drama was sometimes confusing. I think it’s because they picked what they thought were the best cases from the three novels and tried to mix it all together. The motivation behind these crimes is different in each of the novels: in the first it is a question of worldview, in the second it is more about revenge.

are you going to translate the third book?

I would like to, but I cannot say for sure yet. Let me first get the second book done and then we’ll see.

thank you for translating the two first book, I would like to know if you're translating the third book or not, thank you.

At the moment I’m still on the first chapter of the 2nd book,  and it will be a while until I’m finished with it. So it isn’t the time yet to start thinking about the third book ? Of course I would love to do it, but it very much depends on whether I have the time.