I'm on episode 21. After 21 minutes the English subtitles disappear so of course I don't understand what's being said. I'm watching this on DramaCool because it's not on KissAsian's website. Is there another website that have the full English subtitles?

Oh gosh. I thought it had the title...truly sorry. Ultimate Note episode 21. A lot of the English subtitles are missing.

Ok I will go look for English subs ok, I’ll get back to you on a min

Ok have you tried iqiyi?

estrgrace7:

Ok have you tried iqiyi?

I was able to watch the first episode with no problems but after that I could only view a few seconds of the second episode because I'm not a premium member.

Oh I see your peoblem, I’m a vip so I forgot other people couldn’t watch if they weren’t. Ok I will go find it then and give you a link 

Ok here it is https://www9.myasiantv.io/show/ultimate-note-2020/episode-21

If it is not fully subbed just dm me or come back here and I will look again

estrgrace7:

Ok here it is https://www9.myasiantv.io/show/ultimate-note-2020/episode-21

If it is not fully subbed just dm me or come back here and I will look again

It's the same. I think it's pulling this from the same source.

Yeah maybe it is hm I will go look

estrgrace7:

Yeah maybe it is hm I will go look

Don't worry about it. I'm on episode 26 now so all is not lost. Thanks for helping out. It is truly appreciated!

I'm where you were 6 days ago. It happened a few times in the previous series. I've been going to viki or iqyi's youtube channel.

edit: can't find it. iqyi want money. i hope the above link works. 

I'm sorry, if it doesn't I've tried many places they all seem the same

estrgrace7:

I'm sorry, if it doesn't I've tried many places they all seem the same

Yep, realized that after finding 5 of the same episodes. It doesn't matter now b/c the series might not get finished.

dvadout:

Yep, realized that after finding 5 of the same episodes. It doesn't matter now b/c the series might not get finished.

I finished the drama. Episode 21 was the only one that was a problem.