The first person gives an unlikely situation and the 2nd person replies with what they would do. The 2nd person would then give another unlikely situation and so on. For example: MDLer #1: In the unlikely event you were chased by a lion, What would you do? MDLer #2: I would run like crazy while screaming my head off. In the unlikely event that there was a fire, what would you do? and so on. Enjoy :)
In the unlikely event that dramas stopped airing what would you do?
I would cry my eyes out and never be able to watch normal TV, I'd continue to watch the older dramas feeling depressed.

In the unlikely event that aliens crashed into earth, how would you react?
I would do the startrek peace sign and give them a drama to watch :) In the unlikely event that your cat started speaking to you in Korean, what would you do?
I would start yelling at my cat and then I would try to wake up from the nightmare ^^". In the unlikely event that somebody called you at 5 in the morning, what would you?
I'd listen to him/her, then valuate that what he/she said isn't worth my sleep hours, so i'll threaten him/her that i'll distroy his/her most precious things, be it a collection of mangas or her wardrobe. Or probably i'd just keep on sleeping. In the unlikely event of a zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
I would hide in a hest-of-drawers. They can't find me, right :D? In the unlikely event that your mother forgot about your birthday, what would you do?
I would drop a few helpful hints, hoping she'd catch on. In the unlikely event your idol appears at your asking for a cup of milk, what would you do?
omg that was funny!! i laugh like crazy and my boss looked at me like what the hell is wrong with her... and i quickly jumped on excel and pretend to do some work!..lol
BeccaTrio wrote: I would do the startrek peace sign and give them a drama to watch :)

In the unlikely event that your cat started speaking to you in Korean, what would you do?
of course il be *drooling* and then offer him a chocolate milk
In the unlikely event that someone announced that tomorrow is the end of the world, what would you do?
BeccaTrio wrote: I would drop a few helpful hints, hoping she'd catch on.
In the unlikely event your idol appears at your asking for a cup of milk, what would you do?
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: omg that was funny!! i laugh like crazy and my boss looked at me like what the hell is wrong with her... and i quickly jumped on excel and pretend to do some work!..lol

Glad I could add some humor to your day :)
yes u DID!! LOL
BeccaTrio wrote: Glad I could add some humor to your day :)
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: of course il be *drooling* and then offer him a chocolate milk
In the unlikely event that someone announced that tomorrow is the end of the world, what would you do?

LOL I'd be drooling too.
If the world ended tomorrow, I would hole up with my computer and catch up on my dramas until the time came.
In the unlikely event that you slipped on a banana peel, what would you do?
I would pretend I was doing some aerobic workout and attempt doing a spilt (and fail miserably and embarrass myself more =_= What would u do if you woke up and find that you have somehow married spiderman?....(yes, wat am i on about!)
dahahahahahahahahahaha that was funny..i have a feeling im gonna like this thread.. so
Orange-Panda wrote: I would pretend I was doing some aerobic workout and attempt doing a spilt (and fail miserably and embarrass myself more =_=

What would u do if you woke up and find that you have somehow married spiderman?....(yes, wat am i on about!)