Unfortunately, they didn't try to guess it.. they just said they didn't know the answer. I thought this game is all about
"guessing the name of a drama", it means you have to put an effort to guess what drama is it from even if it's wrong.

@Senna: Lost Love in Times
@RoyalMajesty: I think people need to be exposed in some way to the (or a similar) drama in order to guess. sometimes a google image search can help and other times it won't. there are only so many ways to guess a name based on a cap if you haven't seen it, are unfamiliar with the actor(s) or scenery, etc...

@Senna: karamazov no kyodai

next:
vZke9OE.jpg
I am sorry @royalmajesty I didn't even know what to guess. It looked historical and I haven't really seen any historical dramas TT I should have just left it until someone tried. TT forgive me.
@OnigiriBunnie To be honest, if you didn't post a new screenshot someone else would've. This game is played by maybe 10-15 people right now (judging from the past updates) and if it's gone 3-4 days without a guess that means no one knows what it is. So I don't think you need to feel awful and apologize over posting a new screenshot. You revived the game and others can keep guessing and posting new screenshots.

@theairtwit I'm not ignoring your screenshot, but I don't know what it is...I only know that it's probably a Japanese drama. Sorry!
@pandeaa no worries! I don't think many have seen this drama but I thought it would have been cool if someone knew what it was. it's from a jdrama called dakara koya (: maybe this one will be easier to guess:

Lee-Su-Yeon-I-Miss-You-Korean-Drama-fash
my secret hotel?

next:
X4jHWxB.jpg
Waa~ I was watching that one recently 'Boku unmei no hito desu'

...incidentally I then started this one...

a93fecf6f14c0d1ce87d7a50f7f0b0d163405c5b
@OnigiriBunnie: I just want to say I'm not mad at you.. I'm sorry for the late reply, I wasn't online when you posted it.
Just like @pandeaa said, you don't need to apologize.. I'm just disappointed that no one answered it cos I waited for the answer
for couple of days.. and it's not the first time that it happened, it took some efforts to post the picture here.. I uploaded it on google drive
so that you can all guess it.. I just want an answer, that's all.. It doesn't need to be correct, just like the title says "quess this drama".
But it's okay now.. it's just a game :)

@pandeaa: It's part of the challenge of the game and first of all, I'm not the only person who posted screenshots that didn't show any actor,
there's also someone who posted a photo of cup that didn't show any actor in the picture.. And I also thought that the title of the game is
"quess this drama", it means it's not necessary for you to answer it correctly, "it's just a guess".. meaning you don't need to have sufficient
information to be sure that your guess is correct and you can answer anything you're thinkin' of. But I guess, it's really very hard to guess
cos google image search can't help you to solve it, and sorry for that..
Aishiteiru to Ittekure

Next:

20170803145514.png
because it's the first time

next:

G95m7dw.jpg
^ that's from bijo to danshi. let's try this one:

mYDxrhf.jpg
boku to star no 99 nichi 
next:

cXN7i0o.jpg