Jin: I love Jin so much, he's so full of himself and he honestly should be, how can a man be so beautiful ?? 
Jong Suk: God I'm in love with his smile.. an amazing actor hands down

Yoo Seung Ho
Never really watched any of his dramas but really excited for his upcoming drama with Kim So Hyun!

Yeo Jin Goo?
I just love him so much...

I've watched everything he's ever been in and I can't wait for his upcoming drama and movie. He's so talented, he can act, he can sing, he can play different instruments. He also has great manners and he grew up so well. He's so down to earth and is actually hilarious. He really puts so much work in his acting and his voice is to die for. Ok, I can talk all day about him.

Eun Jiwon :D
first gen idols are daebak ^^

U-know Yunho (Jung Yunho)
Fan of him as Idol singer but not an actor (yet)... 

Ryeowook of Super Junior
MY ULTIMATE BIAS IS RYEOWOOK!! I have been a fan since I started kpop (circa Marry U) are you by chance a ryeosomania like me????

idol: Bang Yongguk (B.A.P)
actor: Lee Won Geun
actress: Jang Nara

[i actually have so many biases, i can go on and on hehehe]
The solo song Bang Yongguk released before B.A.P formed (I remember) was my favorite song of that year so yes, I like him :)
I have liked some of the dramas Lee Won Geun has been in (and the others I haven't seen) and I guess you can say that I like him well enough.
I have no specific feeling for or against Jang Nara, I liked her in School 2013.

Current main bias: Jung Eunji (from A-Pink)
CHEFmimay~ YES!!! DEFINITELY RYEOSOMANIA!!! He is my first bias too when I started to know Kpop~

Eunji!! My female bias! Love her as singer AND actress... looking forward to her new dramas~~

my next bias... let see.... Yoo Jae Suk~
Rama-Rama: Hello my co-ryeosomania ^^
Fia: I also love I Remember, i am so in love with his raps

Yoo Jae Suk is chill, i love his vibes, fan of him and i would give endless praises for him, genuine person

=searching from bias list=
Sunghoon
DEFINITELY MY BIAS AFTER WATCHING "OH MY VENUS" continue watching in "Noble my love" and "Five Children"

taking bout Five Children

next bias:

Shin Hye Sun

she is so pretty, i want her to have more roles i think she is a good actress she plays her characters well ^^

(going back to idols first)

Onew (Lee Jinki)
Adorable asf, a great leader in Shinee & really funny and cute

G-Dragon
I totally like him. I'm listening to coup d'etat right now x) this man is incredible!

Daehyun ( BAP) 
I don't know him. 

Kim Sunggyu
I love him! He's my bias in INFINITE too.

Jiyeon (T-ara)