Higher : my only love song. I give it a  10 compared to your 6.5

Lower: something about 1%, i give it a 7 vs your 9

Higher: Cheese in the Trap (6.5 compared to my 9.0)

Lower: Goong (8.0 compared to my 6.0)

Higher:  Cruel City (3.0 compared to my 8.0)

Lower: Descendants of the Sun (9 compared to my 6.5)

Higher: White Christmas (8.0 to my 10)

Lower: I Hear Your Voice (8.0 to my 6.5)

Higher:  Coffee Prince ( It was a 10 for me and  just a 1!!! for you - whyyyyy? ^^ I am shocked)

Lower: Girls' Generation 1979 (I didn't find it as great as you (10) - it was just a 7 for me)

Higher: Pinocchio (your 8.0 vs my 9.0)

Lower: Age of Youth 2 (your 9.0 vs my 7.5)

Higher: Secret (8 to my 10)

Lower: W (8 to my 3)

Higher: Signal (9.5 compared to your 8)

Lower: Nobuta wo produce (7 compared to your 9.5)

Higher: It Started With A Kiss (9.5 compared to your 6)

Lower: Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang (6 compared to your 9)

Higher: The Heirs. (8.5 as opposed to your 5.5). Heirs is my guilty pleasure. Maybe it's just fluff, but it's fluff I liked watching :D

Lower: Jealousy Incarnate (7.5 compared to your 10). I feel very lukewarm about this drama.

Higher : Secret Garden (maybe something around 9) 

Lower : Kill Me Heal Me ( like 8) I feel there are some must-Skip moments in this drama, to me it does not deserve a 10

Higher: Kill Me, Heal Me (from 8.5 to 9.0) I pretty much agree with everything in your list so I just choose one because i had to xd

Lower: She Was Pretty (8.0 to 5.0) The plot, the acting... I just couldn't handle it xd

Higher: You're Beautiful (your 0.0 [WTF DUDE???] vs my 10)

Lower: none

Higher: Boys over flowers (8.5 compared to your 6)

Lower: Suspicious Partner (7.5 compared to your 10)

Higher- 

Love Rain- 10 (comparing the dramas we bothed watched this was the lowest one other than strong woman which I agree with an 8) My favorite drama !!!!!!!!

Lower- Reply 1997. 7 Lowest on my list. To me the story was so plain and boring and nothing special expcet when she was a fan at the concerts that was amusing