The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but then within a minute of your hair being blue your hair will begin to fall out. I wish I had my own room.
granted but then you cant get out of it i wish i could sew
Granted but you don't have any fingers I wish I could get an upgrade on my phone
Granted but your phone turns into a black&white version. I wish I wouldn't have to study for my french test.
Granted but you will have to learn a completely new language for a test the next day. I wish I had more confidence
Granted but only for an hour a day. I wish I wouldn't have to go for my meeting to clear up people's mess.
Granted but while you relax at home...more mess is being created! I wish I had a fun job
granted but you wont get paid to do it i wish birthdays made you younger after a certain age
Granted but the age number will go down but you will still grow old by looks! I wish I had longer thicker hair!
granted but its so long and so thick you cant raise your head i wish the thunder weren't so loud
Granted...But then the winds will become louder! I wish it was spring all the time!
Granted, but then leafs will always fall down on your face?? o_o I wish I could meet Chanyeol and get his autograph T~T
Granted but the next day you will wake up and realise it was a dream! I wish I could climb trees!
Granted, but you will fall down onto a bunch of kittens? :3 I wish EXO would tour in Utah
Granted but you sleep throughout the whole time EXO are there and so you miss them!! I wish I was famous