These kinds of personality tests are never accurate, but it's still quite funny taking them and seeing what you get.

wrote: You Are An ISFP

The Artist

You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).
You enjoy spending your free time in nature. You are good with animals and children.
The closest I have ever been an artist is doing animu doodles in math class during lectures. I used to be in band (a Trombone player and lovin' it), but the band conductor lets the worst students walk all over him, and I quit because I couldn't handle it anymore.

And I hate being outside most of the time (although everybody can enjoy a gentle spring day).

wrote: Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms. You live for the simple pleasures in life.
Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.
You can say that about most people. And I'm quite dense; I am terrible at guessing what most people want, they need TO TELL ME TO MY FACE. That's how dense I can be at times. I still remember the first time I was asked out; I had no idea he meant dating XD

wrote: In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily.
You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart.

At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone.
You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.

How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive
Most people think I'm cold and distant at first XD
ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and you usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud

OMG!!! This is sooo true...and i am studying psychology. :) :p ;)
INFP

The Idealist

You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

I'm not really creative and I would never want to be an artist or writer, but the rest of the description is pretty accurate :D
I guess most of it is true. Besides the carreer choices and stuff to do on a saturday XD The Nurturer You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal. A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person... a partner who you do special things for. In love, you express your emotions through actions. Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well! At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time. You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut
INFP The Idealist You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world. Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships. It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you. But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop. In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards. You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings. At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values. You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist. How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak
ISFJ - The Nurturers
You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person... a partner who you do special things for.

In love, you express your emotions through actions.
Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!

At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut

OMG. It's true.
You Are An ISTP

The Mechanic

You are calm and collected, even in the most difficult of situations.
A person of action and self-direction, you love being independent.
You seem impulsive, surprising, and unpredictable to outsiders.
You are good at understanding how all things work, except for people.

In love, you tend to be very easy going and flexible.
The only thing you can't stand for is someone trying to change you or your life.

At work, you can stay completely calm under pressure. You handle stress well.
You would make an excellent pilot, forensic pathologist, or athlete.

How you see yourself: Logical, flexible, and unconventional

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Indecisive, flippant, and disrespectful

Whats Good about this is that it seems to be quite true..:))
I am an ESFJ

The Caregiver

You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.

In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding.
You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner.

At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people.
You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all

Haha everything is true, but I'm almost sure people don't see me as a know-it-all ~ :p
biasHongKi wrote: I got ISFP.

The Artist

You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).
You enjoy spending your free time in nature. You are good with animals and children.
Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms. You live for the simple pleasures in life.
Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.

In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily.
You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart.

At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone.
You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.

How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive

It actually does sound pretty accurate. Except my artist talents must currently be dormant. But I am good with animals and have wanted to be a vet since I was little, so I hope this is true. :D

me too ^_^
The Performer

You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.
A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.
You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.
You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.

In love, you are a smooth talker and incorrigible flirt.
While you get into relationships easily, you don't tend to stick around when times get tough.

At work, you do well in groups. You keep everyone laughing through difficult tasks.
You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.

How you see yourself: Capable, fair, and efficient

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, stubborn, and silly
LOL THIS THING DISSECTED ME!!!!!! HAHA "The Caregiver You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first. A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change. You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project. You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people. In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding. You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner. At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people. You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher. How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all " LOL No one has ever understood me that well! Hey "whatsurpersonality" we should date! HAHAH
ilychee wrote: I am an ESFJ

The Caregiver

You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.

You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner.

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all

Haha everything is true, but I'm almost sure people don't see me as a know-it-all ~ :p

Hey i got the same! lol but ppl do think im a knowitall, when im either lucky or just guessed! HAHA
ilychee wrote: I am an ESFJ

The Caregiver

Same ;) I don't like working in groups though, no one listens to me, but they appoint me as leader. Sometimes I'm the team leader and the team :(
I'm also an ISFJ.

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person... a partner who you do special things for. - All this paragraph is true.

In love, you express your emotions through actions.
Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well! - This is half wrong as I prefer to both tell it and prove it. I'm a logical person so for me everything must be first talked about. Communication is the most important thing in a relationship. I'll first tell you that I'm in love and I'll prove it to you every day.

At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time. - I'm never on time
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. - Really?! For now I'll just continue to be a teacher. Maybe next time..

How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented - How I see myself : lazy, dependent and crazy/living in my own world

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut. - I never asked how they actually see me as, but many people said they like me better when I'm drunk.
ISFJ the nurturer apparently we take care of you EITPs I like to think i have some I as well as S but I'm in agreement with most of it