do this quiz http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpersonalitytypequiz/ and see ur results and share what u got...i got INFJ or the protector...

and heres the link if u want to see what kind of a lover, friend and parent u r and what r ur strength and weaknesses https://www.personalitypage.com/html/relationships.html hmm this ones pretty true imo better than the first one too...
also here r the explanations for the letters, if ur curious...did it turn out to be true for u? 1) Introverted or Extraverted...longer explanation:Our Flow of Energy defines how we receive the essential part of our stimulation. Do we receive it from within ourselves (Introverted) or from external sources (Extraverted)? Is our dominant function focused externally or internally? 2)Sensing or iNtuitive: The topic of how we Take in Information deals with our preferred method of taking in and absorbing information. Do we trust our five senses (Sensing) to take in information, or do we rely on our instincts (iNtuitive)? 3)Thinking or Feeling: The third type of preference, how we prefer to Make Decisions, refers to whether we are prone to decide things based on logic and objective consideration (Thinking), or based on our personal, subjective value systems (Feeling). 4)Judging or Perceiving: These first three preferences were the basis of Jung's theory of Personalty Types. Isabel Briggs Myers developed the theory of the fourth preference, which is concerned with how we deal with the external world on a Day-to-day Basis. Are we organized and purposeful, and more comfortable with scheduled, structured environments (Judging), or are we flexible and diverse, and more comfortable with open, casual environments (Perceiving)? From a theoretical perspective, we know that if our highest Extraverted function is a Decision Making function, we prefer Judging. If our highest Extraverted function is an Information Gathering function, we prefer Perceiving.
i got an INFP :P .. pretty accurate :D
Thank for this! ..had a good luagh at the results for myself

ENFP

The Inspirer I like the sound of that!

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends. True!
You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority. (?) dont know never really thought about it.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives. Always. meaning Im close with only a small handful
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller! ..I talk too much!

In love, you are quite the charmer. And you are definitely willing to risk your heart. Not sure
You often don't follow through with your flirting or professed feelings. You break a lot of hearts. ..me heart breaker?

At work, you are driven but not a workaholic. You just always seem to enjoy what you do.
You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist. Sure, why not lol

How you see yourself: compassionate, unselfish, and understanding....LOL! i do!

When other people don't get you, they see you as: gushy, emotional, and unfocused....Yup yup people always think im not focusing when i am!

Sexually, The ENFP is creative, perfectionistic, playful and affectionate. Their rich fantasy world makes them fun and creative lovers, who usually have new ideas up their sleeves (LOL ;)). They whole-heartedly embrace the opportunity for closeness with their mates, believing sexual intimacy to be a positive, fun way to express how much you love each other. ...uhmmm LOL! okaydokey!
I'm An INFP

The Idealist

You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

In love, you tend to have high (and often unrealistic) standards.
You are very sensitive. You tend to have intense feelings.

At work, you need to do something that expresses your personal values.
You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.

How you see yourself: Unselfish, empathetic, and spiritual

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Unrealistic, naive, and weak

Everything stated in here is totally true :O
I got ISFP. The Artist You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now). You enjoy spending your free time in nature. You are good with animals and children. Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms. You live for the simple pleasures in life. Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs. In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily. You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart. At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone. You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer. How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive It actually does sound pretty accurate. Except my artist talents must currently be dormant. But I am good with animals and have wanted to be a vet since I was little, so I hope this is true. :D
haha .. i guess we'll get along since even i'm an Idealist and its actually true :P
The Idealist

You are a creative person with a great imagination. You enjoy living in your own inner world.
Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close to you.
But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

I always get INFP in these tests. Everything is true except spiritual, I don't see myself as a spiritual person.
ENTP - The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but you are not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. You enjoy taking risks for love.
And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear!

You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor.

At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision.
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial

It's scarily correct!
ISTP-The Mechanic

You are calm and collected, even in the most difficult of situations.
A person of action and self-direction, you love being independent.
You seem impulsive, surprising, and unpredictable to outsiders.
You are good at understanding how all things work, except for people.

In love, you tend to be very easy going and flexible.
The only thing you can't stand for is someone trying to change you or your life.

At work, you can stay completely calm under pressure. You handle stress well.
You would make an excellent pilot, forensic pathologist, or athlete.

How you see yourself: Logical, flexible, and unconventional

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Indecisive, flippant, and disrespectful
I'm an INFP

The Idealist

Hmmm... 90% accurate for me. Thanks! I really liked these kind of tests. hahaha
I'm an ISFJ The Nurturer You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal. A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person... a partner who you do special things for. In love, you express your emotions through actions. Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well! At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time. You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut
ESFP- The Performer :))

You are a natural performer and happiest when you're entertaining others.
A great friend, you are generous, fun-loving and optimistic.
You love to laugh - and you like almost all people equally.
You accept life as it is, and you do your best to make each day fantastic.

In love, you are a smooth talker and incorrigible flirt.
While you get into relationships easily, you don't tend to stick around when times get tough.

At work, you do well in groups. You keep everyone laughing through difficult tasks.
You would make a good actor, designer, or counselor.

How you see yourself: Capable, fair, and efficient

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, stubborn, and silly
I'm an ISFJ A Nurturer... Some of them are true..