Reply 1994 > Do Hee > Tomorrow's Cantabile > Nodame Cantabile > Ueno Juri > Engine > Kimura Takuya > Tsuki no Koibito > Shinohara Ryoko > Ogon no Buta

Days We Stared at the Sun
Ogon no Buta >Namase Katsuhisa >Gokusen >Matsumoto Jun >Hana Yori Dango >Meteor Garden >Chou Vic >Black & White >Na Jack >Days We Stared at the Sun

Korean Peninsula
Days We Stared at the Sun > Ma Nian Xian > Sunshine Angel > Wu Chun > Hana Kimi > To the beautiful you > Kang Ha Neul > Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo > Lee Joon Gi > Arang and the Magistrate > Shin Min Ah > Tomorrow With You > Lee Je Hoon > Secret Door > Kwak Hee Sung > Korean Peninsula

Cheap Love
Korean Peninsula >Choi Jae Hwan >Warrior Baek Dong Soo >Ji Chang Wook >The K2 >Lee Jung Jin >The Liar and His Lover(k/j) >Sorimachi Takashi >Cheap Love

My Lucky Star
Cheap Love > Yoshizawa Hisashi > Smile > Matsumoto Jun > Hana yori dango > Meteor Garden > Yang Rainie > Hi My Sweetheart > Lee Wei > My Lucky Star

Train to Busan
My Lucky Star > Lin Jimmy > Flying With You > Jang Nara > School 2013 > School 4 > Gong Yoo > Train To Busan

Orange
Train To Busan >Choi Woo Shik >Pride and Prejudice >Choi Jin Hyuk >The Heirs >Kang Ha Neul >Hana Kimi Remake(k/j) >Miura Shohei >A Girl & Three Sweethearts >Yamazaki Kento >Orange

Customize Happiness
Orange>Ryusei Ryo>GTO: Remake Season 2>Shirota Yu>The Prince of Tennis (Japanese)>The Prince of Tennis 2 (remake)>Qiao Kimi>Customize Happiness

Infernal Affairs
Customize Happiness > Mi Viola > Runaway Sweetheart > Hana Kimi > Chen Ella > Down With Love > Yuan Mickey > Zhen Xiang > Zhu Jolie > Infernal Affairs (CH/HK)

Taberu Dake
Infernal Affairs > (HK/K) Jeong Wung In > Pinocchio > Lee Jong Suk > 7 First Kisses > Kai > To The Beautiful You > (K/J) Katono Taikou > Taberu Dake

strong-woman-do-bong-...

Taberu Dake >Tokuyama Hidenori >Hana Kimi Remake(j/k) >Kim Ji Won >The Heirs >Park Hyung Shik >Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

My Amazing Bride
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon >Ji Soo > To The Beautiful You > Kwang Hee > The Miracle > Kris Wu > So Young 2: So You're Still Here > Li Qin > My Amazing Bride

jiken-kyuumeii-imat-no...

My Amazing Bride> Jin Shi Jia > The Prince of Tennis (CH/J) > Shirota Yu > ROOKIES >Sato Ryuta  > Massugu na Otoko > Tanaka Kei > Jiken Kyuumeii ~ IMAT no Kiseki

New Tales of Gisaeng
Jiken Kyuumeii ~ IMAT no Kiseki > Tamaki Hiorshi > Nodame Cantabile > Tomorrow's Cantabile > Park Bo Gum > I Remember You > Seo In Guk > Shopping King Louie > Kim Bo Yun > New Tales of Gisaeng 

Our Times
New Tales of Gisaeng >Im Soo Hyang >Iris 2 >Jang Hyuk >Fated to love you(k/t) >Bai Bianca >Bling Days >Wang Darren >Our times

Kiina