I came up with this game because I'm to lazy to type the names of dramas when I want to find them and when I can't recall the name even though I know the actors.
I hope it will be at least a bit entertaining even if it is a bit complicated.

How do you play it?

This game explores MDL, tests and expands your knowledge about actors and dramas they were in.
This how this games starts:
Person from previous post found the path to the J-drama Arakawa Under the Bridge and added a new drama Missing You that you need to find a path to.
In this example you need to find a path (a link) between Arakawa Under the Bridge and Missing You.

Rules for finding a path:

1. You should find path by jumping from drama to actor to another drama and so on until you reach drama that poster above named. You can expand cast section and search supporting and guest actors.
2. You can use related content. It is very useful if you need to skip from Korean to Japanese or Taiwanese.
3. You can name a movie not only drama for the next poster to find.
4. Do not use recommendations unless absolute necessary. Which means don't use them.

Explanation:

Previous poster found the path from another drama to Arakawa Under the Bridge and said that I need to find a path to Missing You. This is how you should find it:

First I need to jump to Korean dramas if I want to make it to the Missing You.
I know that Oguri Shun acted in Arakawa and in Hana Yori Dango and also Hana Kimi. It is common knowledge that those two dramas have Korean remakes so I will jump to their Korean counterparts through related content. Unfortunately there is no related content for the Hana Yori Dango so I'll Use Hana Kimi to jump to To the Beautiful You from there I'll use one of the supporting actors Suh Joon Young and I spotted on his page that he acted in Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy where Gong Yoo was a lead. Now it is a smooth sailing. :D
I jump to Gong Yoo and Coffee Prince. There is Yoon Eun Hye and on her page, Missing You. Objective accomplished.

To make it shorter, you make a path like this:
Arakawa Under the Bridge->Oguri Shun->Hana Kimi->To The Beautiful You->Suh Joon Young->Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy->Gong Yoo->Coffee Prince->Yoon Eun Hye->Missing You

Now that you found the path you should name another drama/movie for the next poster to link.

The Man From Nowhere

Tips:
Please post links to dramas other people need to find.
Don't add drama that previous two (few) posts named or used. In my example that would be Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy, Hana Kimi, To the Beautiful You, Coffee Prince, Arikawa Under The Bridge.

Post should look similar to this:

Arakawa Under the Bridge->Oguri Shun->Hana Kimi->To The Beautiful You->Suh Joon Young->Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy->Gong Yoo->Coffee Prince->Yoon Eun Hye->Missing You

The Man From Nowhere
Let me see if I got it right...

Mother

So now the next poster has to find an actor, then the next one has to find a drama/movie, etc etc until they reach this one, right?
DiaNine wrote: Let me see if I got it right...

Mother

So now the next poster has to find an actor, then the next one has to find a drama/movie, etc etc until they reach this one, right?

No, you alone need to link them and suggest another drama for the next person to link.
You start from Missing you and you need to find a way through actors and drama/movies to the The man From Nowhere.
Missing You->Kim Sae Ron->The Man From Nowhere

Now I name the next drama another poster needs to link to.
It can be random drama but different from previous few posts.

Skip Beat

Now next poster needs to find connection between Man From Nowhere and Skip Beat through actors, dramas and related content.

Sorry, this is probably very confusing.
Ah understood. I'll try to find it now.

The Man From Nowhere -> Kim Sung Oh -> A gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Min Jong -> Athena: Goddess of War -> Choi Si Won -> Skip Beat!

Hooray!

City Hunter

Did I get it right now?
Question: Are the dramas the only ones that shouldn't be repeated? What about the actors? Is it okay? If it is. then, I'll try

Skip Beat -> Choi Si Won -> Poseidon -> Lee Si Young -> Boys Before Flowers -> Lee Min Ho -> City Hunter

A Gentleman's Dignity
ylisse wrote: Question: Are the dramas the only ones that shouldn't be repeated? What about the actors? Is it okay? If it is. then, I'll try

Skip Beat -> Choi Si Won -> Poseidon -> Lee Si Young -> Boys Before Flowers -> Lee Min Ho -> City Hunter

Pretty sure you can repeat actors, otherwise the game would die really quickly...

You forgot to give another drama btw!
ylisse wrote: Question: Are the dramas the only ones that shouldn't be repeated? What about the actors? Is it okay? If it is. then, I'll try

A Gentleman's Dignity

Actors are alright. And you can use the same drama to get somewhere but the final destination, new drama that you are naming for the next person to link shouldn't be in the previous few posts because it would be very easy to find.
DiaNine wrote: Ah understood. I'll try to find it now.

The Man From Nowhere -> Kim Sung Oh -> A gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Min Jong -> Athena: Goddess of War -> Choi Si Won -> Skip Beat!

Hooray!

City Hunter

Did I get it right now?

You did great! XD
Yay!
lexies wrote: You did great! XD
Yay!

Yay me!

Still need a new link though, I like this game!
DiaNine wrote: Yay me!

Still need a new link though, I like this game!

Great. I'm glad you like it. XD

There is now, Gentleman Dignity.
Ylisse updated her post.
City Hunter -> Choi Jung Woo -> Ghost -> Kim Sung Oh -> A Gentleman's Dignity

Now here's a tough one (or so I hope):

Hitonatsu no Papa e

Unless I messed up hard, this should be almost impossible. Or not...
A Gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Ha Neul -> Kimi wa Petto -> You're My Pet -> Watanabe Ikkei -> Hitonatsu no Papa e

Meteor Garden

That's it for now folks, gotta sleep, Have fun! :)
ylisse wrote: A Gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Ha Neul -> Kimi wa Petto -> You're My Pet -> Watanabe Ikkei -> Hitonatsu no Papa e

Meteor Garden

... Uncool. I went through dozens of non important characters trying to find something impossible, and you find it with those little steps ._.
DiaNine wrote: ... Uncool. I went through dozens of non important characters trying to find something impossible, and you find it with those little steps ._.

Hahahaha... :) Opening multiple tabs is the key :)
ylisse wrote: A Gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Ha Neul -> Kimi wa Petto -> You're My Pet -> Watanabe Ikkei -> Hitonatsu no Papa e

Meteor Garden

I found it too but I'm late. Sleep well. :D

A Gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Sung Oh -> Secret Garden -> Lee Philip -> The Legend -> Bae Yong Jun -> Hotelier (2007) -> Ueto Aya ->Hitonatsu no Papa e