Mad Dog >Ryu Hwa Young >Please Come Back, Mister >Lee Min Jung >Boys Over Flowers(k/j) >Matsuda Shota >Regatta

The Farewell Girls
Regatta > Matsuda Shota > Hana Yori Dango > Boys Over Flowers > Lee Min Ho > 7 First Kisses > Kai > To The Beautiful You > Runaway Sweetheart > Jiang Chao > Suddenly Seventeen > Yang Alana > The Farewell Girls

Ranmaru: The Man with the God Tongue
The Farewell Girls > Yang Alana > Suddenly Seventeen > Jiang Chao > Runaway Sweetheart > Hanazakari no Kimitachi e > Oguri Shun > Gintama > Sato Jiro > Ranmaru

On The Occasion of Remembering the Turning Gate
Ranmaru: The Man with the God Tongue >Mukai Osamu >Nobunaga Concerto >Oguri Shun >Hana Yori Dango(j/k) >Kim Hyun Joo >What Happens to My Family >Kim Sang Kyung >On The Occasion of Remembering the Turning Gate

Utsubokazura no Yume
On The Occasion of Remembering the Turning Gate > Kim Sang Kyung > What Happens to My Family > Kim Hyun Joo > Boys Over Flowers > Hana Yori Dango 2 > Ikuta Toma > Voice > Shida Mirai > Utsubokazura no Yume

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Utsubokazura no Yume > Otsuka Nene > Tumbling > Miura Shohei > The Liar and His Lover > Sato Takeru > Tonbi > Tokiwa Takako > Moonlight Express > Yeoh Michelle > Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Joint Security Area
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon > Zhang Ziyi > House of Flying Daggers > Lau Andy > Shaolin > Chan Jackie > City Hunter (HK/K) > Lee Min Ho > The Heirs > Kim Woo Bin > Master > Lee Byung Hun > Joint Security Area

How Are You
Joint Security Area > Kwon Nam Hee > School 2013 > Lee Jong Suk > Pinocchio > Park Shin Hye > You're Beautiful > Fabulous Boys > Wang Jiro > KO One > Zhang Yi Jie > How Are You

Hanjiro
How Are You > Zhang Yi Jie > Swords of Legends > Ma Tian Yu > Scarlet Heart (C/K) > Lee Joon Gi > Scholar Who Walks the Night > Lee Hyun Woo > The Liar and His Lover (K/J) > Sato Takeru > Bitter Blood > Hirose Suzu > Your Lie in April > Nakagawa Taishi > Hanjiro 

Cambrian Period
Hanjiro > Enoki Takaaki > Tamamori Yuta > Ikemen Desu Ne > Fabulous Boys > Wang Jiro > It Started with a Kiss > Lin Ariel > Love Contract > He Mike > Cambrian Period

King Of The Wind
Cambrian Period > Zhou Yu Tong > Back to 20 > Miss Granny > Kim Seul Gi > Heartstrings > Park Shin Hye > Doctors > Kim Young Ae > King Of The Wind

The Zodiac Mystery
King Of The Wind > Park Geun Hyung > East of Eden > Lee Da Hae > Love Actually > Tong Da Wei > The Zodiac Mystery

Hanbun ESPer
The Zodiac Mystery > Liu Ada > Martial Universe > Wu Chun > Hana Kimi > Wang Jiro > Fabulous Boys > Ikemen Desu Ne > Tamamori Yuta > Reverse > Toda Erika > SPEC: Sho > Mano Erina > Hanbun ESPer

Host and Guest
Hanbun ESPer > Mano Erina > Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu > Aragaki Yui > Smile > Matsumoto Jun > Hana Yori Dango > Boys Over Flowers > Han Chae Young > Exhibition of Fireworks > Kang Ji Hwan > Host and Guest

Hear Me
Host and Guest >Kim Jae Rok >Our School E.T >Moon Chae Won >It's Okay, Daddy's Girl >Lee Dong Hae >Skip Beat >Chen Ivy >Hear Me

Kamisama Kara Hitogoto