Ore Monogatari! > Suzuki Ryohei > Hana Kimi Special > Ikuta Toma > Ouroboros > Ueno Juri > The Beauty Inside > Yoo Yeon Seok > Reply 1994 > Son Ho Jun > Blow Breeze 

Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover 
Blow Breeze > Im Soo Hyang > Inspiring Generation > Kim Hyun Joong > Playful Kiss > (K/J) Suzuki Mirai > Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover

the-producers

Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover > Nakagawa Taishi > Suikyuu Yankees > Takaki Yuya > Gokusen Special 3 > Tamamori Yuta > Ikemen desu ne > You're beautiful > Jang Geun Suk > Bel Ami > IU > Producers

Tokyo Tarareba Musume
Producers >Kim Soo Hyun >You Who Came from the Stars >Park Hae Jin >Man to Man >Yeon Jung Hoon >Vampire Prosecutor 2 >Yoshitaka Yuriko >Tokyo Tarareba Musume

Roy Leh Sanae Rai
Tokyo Tarareba Musume > Yoshitaka Yuriko > Tokyo DOGS > Oguri Shun > Hana Kimi (J/TW) > Ruan Ethan > Fated to love you > You're My Destiny > Supreeleela Esther > U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy > Kasetsin Puttichai > Roy Leh Sanae Rai

Shikaku Tantei Higurashi Tabito
Roy Leh Sanae Rai >Kasetsin Puttichai >Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar >Phiangphor Sarasathapheng >Kiss Me >Playful Kiss >Kim Hyun Joong >Boys Over Flowers(k/j) >Matsuda Shota >Liar Game >Toda Erika >I Love You >Tabe Mikako >Shikaku Tantei Higurashi Tabito

That Winter, The Wind Blows
Shikaku Tantei Higurashi Tabito > Tabe Mikako > Last Hope > Aiba Masaki > Saigo no Yakusoku > Matsumoto Jun > Hana yori Dango > Boys over flowers > Kim Bum > That Winter, The Wind Blows

The Universe's Star
That Winter, The Wind Blows -> Jung Eun Ji -> Reply 1997 -> Lee Shi Eon -> The Universe's Star 

The Imperial Doctress
The Universe's Star -> Ji Woo -> You're All Surrounded -> Lee Seung Gi -> King2Hearts -> Ha Ji Won -> Empress Ki -> Ji Chang Wook -> The Whirlwind Girl 2 -> Wu Leo -> The Imperial Doctress

Sunny
The Imperial Doctress > Huo Wallace > 100% Senorita > Chen Joe > Fated to love you (TW/K) > Jang Hyuk > Love Cells > Kim Woo Bin > Uncontrollably Fond > Kim Min Young > Sunny

Cheap love
Sunny > Park Jin Joo > Legend of the Blue Sea > Lee Min Ho > Boys Over Flowers > (K/J) Matsushima Nanako > GTO > Sorimachi Takashi >Cheap Love

cunning-single-lady

Cheap love >Tsuruta Mayu >Deka Kurokawa Suzuki >Tanabe Seiichi >Kimi wa Petto >Matsumoto Jun >Boys over flowers(j/k) >Lee Min Jung >Cunning Single Lady

Proud of Love
cunning-single-lady > Seo Kang Joon > To The Beautiful You > Park Chan Yeol > EXO Next Door >Lay > The Mystic Nine > Zhao Zanilia > Noble Aspirations >Tong Meng Shi > Proud of Love

ruler-of-your-own-worl...

Proud of Love > Sung Vivian > Taste of Love > Chang Ray > Love or Bread > Lin Ariel > It Started with a Kiss > Playful Kiss > Lee Tae Sung > 9 ends 2 outs > Lee Jung Jin > The Fugitive: Plan B > Lee Na Young > Ruler of Your Own World
Love That Makes You Cry
Ruler of Your Own World -> Gong Hyo Jin -> Jealousy Incarnate -> Go Gyeong Pyo -> Tomorrow's Cantabile -> Nodame Cantabile -> Fukushi Seiji -> Love That Makes You Cry

Goblin