Answer: Totally Healer, and the courier is Seo Jung Hoo/Park Bong Soo played by Ji Chang Wook.

Question: She simply was a mother carrying for her family but had to go back to school to protect her daughter.
Answer: Angry Mom, that mother was Jo Kang Ja / Jo Bang Wool played by Kim Hee Sun

Question: A normal high school boy who hated his mom because she married a vampire.
Answer: Jung Jae Min (Orange Marmalade)

Question: plastic surgeon taken back to the Goryeo era
Answer: Faith; Kim Hee Sun. 

Question: His father was killed and he came back to take revenge on the people who were at fault.
Answer: Lee Min Ho -City Hunter. 
Question: She had a hard life with her father constantly going into debt and being chased by loan sharks.
Answer: Nam Da Jung (played by Kim So Eun) from Liar Game could be the answer ... but it could be another drama though ...
Question (If I am right) : She was a poor girl but after the death of her parents, she goes to a top-class academy were all the girls are served by a butler.
Mei from Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Question: Bike racer who falls in love with an artist

@Sorasun, could it be Mask or My Girl? or even Atashinichi no danshi..
Answer: Could it be Hiroto Saeki (Miura Haruma) from 'Last Cinderella' ? If Yes, here is my question:

QUESTION: She was a police officer who lost her sight (vision)

@IWatchDramas: Is the answer Zhou Vic from Mars?

@D_Angel Is it Kim Ha Neul from the movie Blind?

If so, My Question: Two kids who fell in love with each other but couldn't because their parents loved each other. 
@Tsuba @IWatchDramas , Alot of drama had the same story 
It's Mask right ^^
Answer :Love Rain
Question: Girl,who try to help her brother to be an idol, so she debut in a boys group^^
@Oppa-kiss-me - Yes, You are correct! 

Answer to @Sorasun question: Go Mi Nam (Park Shin Hye) from k-drama 'You're Beautiful'

If so, my Question: He has before the next period (class) starts to solve a murder
Is it 4th Period Mystery with Yoo Seung Ho ? 

If so, My Question: She was approached by a street magician who offered her a job in his show. 
Answer : Is it Yoo Ri (played by Song Ye Jin) from Spellbound ?

If so Question : to avenge her sister death, she decided to become an undercover agent into a drug organization 
@Tsuba - can you give a little hint, is it Korean drama?
@D_Angel : it is indeed a korean drama of 2013 :)