I've been thinking about this for a while. So here it goes Make up a nonsense word give its definition and maybe even a sample sentence. Maybe it will start to spread and you'll have proof you startied it here in this forum :) Dramotized(not to be confused with dramAtized) -The state which occurs after a trying several dramas and getting hooked on the latest one and deciding to watch the drama in full -The negative form would be de-dramotized, the state after dropping the same drama because it ended up dispointing you anyway Example: I wasn't sure about the drama at first but when Eun Hye's charracter kept bugging the main lead to apologize Ii became dramotized. you don't have to write so much i just like being Verbossive(fake word) some times
Dramablocked - when you cant access an episode of a drama you want to watch on any of your sources. example : aww i really wanted to see that episode but i've been dramablocked
Cripplize - when something that stop or immobilized & astound you right on the spot.

LJK cripplize me beyond repair every-time I watch his drama or just by looking at his picture. hahahahaha I just made up my own word.;)
Meanagering - When someone is acting mean! 'You are so meanagering'
re·lit·er·dit rēˈlitəˌrditt going back to edit a post you made when you notice it makes no sence. this could happen the second after posting or even days later.
Thingamijiggy

Thing-a-mi-jiggy

A word to use when you don't really know the name or word for someone or something.

'Hey can you pass me the thingamijiggy?'
pruitty-- A mix of pretty and fruity

Nice Shambles you look so pruitty :D
Oohhh EJ!!! *blush bush* :p Yummalicious A word to describe something that is yummy and delicious 'This was absolutely Yummalicious!'
We already have a thread like this. Closing. :)
Some of these are really good. xD You should add some of your game submissions to our actual MDL Dictionary. ^^
I'm so sorry! Somehow I accidentally closed this when commenting. Blame it on the lack of sleep. *smacks forehead*
dissimation -the state of being humiliated and losing one's self confidence as a result of others' rude criticism. A lot of Korean drama mothers-in-law seem to enjoy their daughters-in-law's dissimation when instead ,they should be loving and nurturing.
Fantabulastic When describing something that is more than brilliant, fabulous and fantastic. This drama is absolutely Fantabulastic.
Sleepninja wrote: I'm so sorry! Somehow I accidentally closed this when commenting. Blame it on the lack of sleep. *smacks forehead*

We meet again Sleepninja. Trying to ruin my fun again I see hmmmm.......

Pinky-toe-stubbed - state of hating everything in the world especially sugar cookies, babies, and colored pencils. Only last for the few seconds after stubbing ones pinky toe on something low to the ground and very solid.

Example dialog:
"Ugh I HATE everything especially sugar cookies, babies, and colored pencils!"
"You must be pinky-toed-stubbed right now. Oh.....no wonder. Who left this turtle here!?"
Coolage When something is more than cool. 'Oh is that where it went. Coolage.'