Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

watching dramas and movies, listening music

except asian dramas and movies, do you like american or european movies and tv series?
I do like some of them, but not as much as asian dramas of course. I've watched many French, German, British and of course American movies. 
I don't watch many tv series, but the ones I've watched are: the Mentalist (all seasons), awkward, Castle, How I met your mother and Doctor Who. I can't think of more ^^

How would your life be now if you never came across asian dramas / movies?
I would probably spend more time outside.

Do you know what you want to do with your future?
First of all i have to get my university degree and then find a job so i can save some money and travel around the world! 

What are you afraid of?
Losing close people

What made you angry in the last few days?
I gave someone a gift and he lost art right away ,,, I needed a gun back then XD

do you have a nickname among your family or friends ? you sure do  :D so ,,what it is?
Among family Nikku,
among friends in my early teens: Fusilli, 
Nowadays I'm shy of the rest of the nicknames I have... :p

What is you guilty pleasure? (if you answered this months ago, answer again, I COMMAND YOU!)
^>^ ok... my imagination didn't go wild at all

I love seeing my little nephew getting stuck somewhere
how he keeps doing the exact  same thing and get different results "positions" :D

what was the last thing you googled ?
Shuteye xD It's a word from another discussion here.. and I'm not a native speaker so I googled what it means xD *embarassed* but oh well...

When did you last clear your internet history? (Or did you ever clear it?)
hahaha I looked Shuteye too I also looked up showered XD it's ok baby 

I never do that I wish I can copy my history to my other devices :P 

did you meet any member of  MDL in real life?  if not who would you like to meet ? 
Nope. umm.....you. lol XD (anyone really I need friends that share the same interests as me)

When was the last time your heart beated really fast?
Yesterday, because I had to take the public bus to get to my choir rehearsal & the bus didn't come! And the next one was also super late! And there were no announcements about it on their homepage, twitter, facebook or wherever! And it was freaking cold outside! I hadn't been so angry in a really long time! The least they could've done is let people now the buses will be late so we'd wait at home, where it's warm! Oooh, I'm getting all angry about it again just by remembering!
So it's actually now, lol :D

When was the last time you had a nightmare?
Half a year ago. Thinking back it wasn't really scary, but at that night I woke up of my shouting xD That was the first time I shouted in my dream. My dream wasn't really that scary but oh well here it is: I am in a lonely cabin. I hear something outside. Then I see a shadow outside. I look away. Shadow is away. The next moment I see a scary face inside the house in a corner. I blink. It's away: next thing: I feel a sudden touch on my shoulder. And the really scary thing was, that touch was soooo real, I thought someone touched my shoulder in real life. Then I woke up and noticed I was shouting >.< And then I thought I saw that face in my room. Then I ate some chocolate to calm myself down xD

When was the last time you went to a zoo? (With whom and why?)

maybe when I was 7 years old I do remember some flashbacks  ... I'm not sure if it's in the zoo or just a movie :P

what was the highest building or mountain you visited
Gotta be the mountains in Madeira, I think the highest one waaaaaas *goes googling* yup, Pico Ruivo ^^

Have you been underwater in a submarine or some kind of really deep diving?