Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Hmmm...there were so many...ok, we call it "the pillars of salt". 1 person is the leader who stands by a column with closed eyes and counts. While he/she does that other kids who are standing a distance away from him can move closer to the column, but once he stops counting (and you can never know when that'll be) and looks at you you must not move no matter what kind of pose you're in, even in the middle of running or your foot in the air. If he sees you moving you must go back to the start, no laughing/smiling either. The point is to not get caught and get to the column. Ahhh, those times were so much fun^^

Did you have a lot of kids your age to play with?
we used to play this game too  but we have to touch the person not the column ,, we called it ice and water

we used to run around mixing all kinds of games creating our own rules  we even created a fictional amusement park ... I was the the throwing machine XD ,, ahhh it was really fun 

do you have some tissues ? 
Oooh I have plenty but i won't give you any. :P

Why are you so nervous!?
I just can't wait more give me my ep now!!!!  XD

what do you do to make time run fast?
Close my eyes for five minutes before getting up ~ tada: 2 hours later 

What is your favourite book? (Please make a summary for the people who don't know it ^^ )
Seriously? Favorite book?

Just a moment please...

giphy.gif

Ok, I'll piiiiiiiiick:

Written in Red by Anne Bishop which is the 1st book in The Others series (5 in total and the 4th will come out in 2016)

Summary (from goodreads):
No one creates realms like New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop. Now in a thrilling new fantasy series, enter a world inhabited by the Others, unearthly entities—vampires and shape-shifters among them—who rule the Earth and whose prey are humans. 

As a cassandra sangue, or blood prophet, Meg Corbyn can see the future when her skin is cut—a gift that feels more like a curse. Meg’s Controller keeps her enslaved so he can have full access to her visions. But when she escapes, the only safe place Meg can hide is at the Lakeside Courtyard—a business district operated by the Others. 
Shape-shifter Simon Wolfgard is reluctant to hire the stranger who inquires about the Human Liaison job. First, he senses she’s keeping a secret, and second, she doesn’t smell like human prey. Yet a stronger instinct propels him to give Meg the job. And when he learns the truth about Meg and that she’s wanted by the government, he’ll have to decide if she’s worth the fight between humans and the Others that will surely follow.

Why of all the dozens of favorite books I picked these ones? Because here you can see humanity's true ugly side. And I love it.
Usually humans are the good guys & others (no pun intended) (demons, vampires, witches etc) are the bad guys with few exceptions (the protagonist is in love with said other/is friends with them/is one of them/becomes one of them), but other than that? We're the good guys. 
Here? Majority is goddamn stupid & bad with suuuper few exceptions who are actually good & have brains.
It's awesome. In no time at all you'll be rooting for the Others, believe me!
There are so few books where humanity is truly portrayed as we are, that humans are the worst monsters, not someone else. For that alone this one deserves to be put among the top favorites, not to mention plot, writing etc
Seriously guys, you'll love it, give it a try ^^

Will you give Written in Red a try? :D

Based on your review, yes I'd love to give 'Written in Red' a try! :)

How do you motivate yourself?
yaaaaaaay let me know what you think about it later on ^^

I tell myself that I'd have to do it anyway so it's better to do it now 

Do you like better book to movie adaptions or book to tv series/drama adaptions?
I would rather not watch the adaption at all ,,, I usually get disappointed by these adaptions 

tell me something you just learned 
That for the universe our lives are just an instant. The farther you go from Earth, the smaller and insignificant you seem and life appears to happen in just a second. :D :D 

What did you study at college? 
Computer systems and networking. ;)

What are you planning on doing tonight?
I'm going to write a story. 

What is your biggest fear?
To lose everything / everyone important to me 

What simple things make you happy? (Examples if question is not clear ^^: Laughing babies, seeing someone offer a seat to an old man / woman etc ...)
babies,,  my dad bad jokes ,, rain ,, a comfy sofa ,,,  good music ,, someone offering a seat to me :P ,,, ice ,, massages ,,  money in my book  :D 

what's the meaning of your MDL ID ? 
Not sure If I understood that right.. ID => my name ? So I created this name long time ago at an other online website and I really liked the name Neyla, because it sounds unique and kinda cool. But that name was (of course) already taken so I added simply -na to it. And so it gave Neylana.

What are you doing if you can't sleep ?