Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I don't know. 

what's going on with this thread? 
@AmIssyou
Honestly have no idea...feel like I'm back in school :p

@God
Epinephrine, more commonly known as adrenaline, is a hormone secreted by the medulla of the adrenal glands. Strong emotions such as fear or anger causeepinephrine to be released into the bloodstream, which causes an increase in heart rate, muscle strength, blood pressure, and sugar metabolism.
^ totally didn't google...

Your favourite actors & actresses?
@Angelina :  totally didn't doubt it :P

i phase through them depend on drama right now, Jo Seung Woo and Bae Doo Na.

how many minutes it takes to travel 60 miles if u are travelling at 60 miles/ hour constant speed.
Nothing changes, 2 yrs wud have passed. Time is constant.  

How far can u hear a nuclear bomb blast in space :P
I would not hear anything, there is no atmosphere to transmit sound in space

A bacterial culture contains 950 bacteria initially and doubles every 80 minutes.
How many bacteria will the culture contain after 12 hours?

I will not get older since time will only be affected the surface of the Earth, not the outer space.
If you're in space, day and night won't happen for you. So for me, "constant" or "not constant" will still be the same.
That's my opinion, there's no need to repost it lol.. There's no right or wrong here since this is only a hypothesis
Let's say there's a time in outer space, but it's impossible to have day and night since there's no rotation happening 
Day and night are the reasons why human gets older..

Question: Is the supply side economics policy of a government be good or bad to the country? Why good or why bad?
Galileo Galilei is best known for his discovery of four largest moons of Jupiter (lo, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto)

What are the things that make you proud of your country and why? Please give a reason, I really want to know :)
I'm proud of my country, Australia, mainly due to its diverse multicultural backgrounds. When you step outside in my area, you get to see so many different people get along with each other despite differences. I'm also happy with the protection it provides the citizens, compared to other countries. 
Since I like the question, I wanna pass it on ♥:

What are the things that make you proud of your country and why?
No, because there's no way that anyone can find a way to alter time.

Do you believe that God exists?
P is a complexity class that represents the set of all decision problems that can be solved in polynomial time. 
NP is a complexity class that represents the set of all decision problems for which the instances where the answer is "yes" have proofs that can be verified in polynomial time.

(the questions tho)

ok, tell me a dark secret
Uhm, I am... Sherlock..Holmes'....wife.

What is your favorite movie/drama genre? And why?
For movies, I go for horror, for dramas... Well, I just try a few I get interested in.

What would you do if this was your last day on earth?
I would try to be as gay as possible 
if you woke up and were the opposite gender for a day, what would be the first, second, and third thing you'll do
ahh hard question.. I think I would hang out with guys just to see how that goes, try to pick up a girl lmao and honestly have no other idea

if you won the lottery what would you immediately do
world tour starting with japan and korea
if you had one superpower what u want