Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Superhuman speed ^^
What is that one thing in your life you are most proud of?
My meme library
based on the seven deadly sins, what would you think you would most likely represent: lust, greed, vanity (pride), sloth( laziness), wrath, gluttony (excess in eating) or envy.

Probably greed, but then... Warth is what other's would say.

What are your thoughts on the last drama you watched?
I really like the couple & I'm very happy that they became real life couple.

What's your view on 'beauty standards'? Does your standard in beauty follows on what media presents as beautiful?
I think everyone has their own perspective of beauty and so I do. Sometimes when I see someone whom I think of as beautiful they fit beauty standards and sometimes they don't.. 
As for myself when I think some clothes are pretty I wear them and if I want to do a certain make up style I do it.. But sometimes when I want to try an extraordinary look I'm too scared what people will think (because it don't fits their beauty standards..)
-
What do you do when you're in a bad mood?

Stay in a bad mood.

What do you miss from your childhood?
Noun. the result of Earth's rotation on weather patterns and ocean currents. The Coriolis effect makes storms swirl clockwise in the Southern hemisphere and counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere. This is all I can google lol

So... what is currently he most depressing thing for you?

I have a crush on this guy who is in a band and we talked for a couple of months,now he just sends me message sometimes but I want to talk to him everyday and get to know him more :( im so sad..

what is the ideal type for you?
umm  ..is that  an  opposite gender want to be with question?

if it is then  .....  a 100% feminine  ..with no hidden darkside

what age is old?

with 58 a person starts to become old, 65 is old, 75 is very old, 85 is a biblical age and 95 isn't a pleasure and more ( I was told by an old Lady of an age of 99 years!!!)

What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That toys come alive during night when I'm asleep and it wasn't because of toy story :))

What was the happiest moment in your life?
it was at the highest space at the salt flat in Bolivia - there was no electricity, no heater, no candles... so we went to bed early because it was to cold to sit around and you could see anything. The others made me to tell ab bedside story and I did... it was a feeling of being at the end of the world,I felt calm and free and also connected with the others who was quietly listen to me... I had a few happies moments but this was the one which came in mind first :)

Was the craziest thing you ever did?
Erhm, maybe going out with a kid (5 years younger) at 3 am....

What is your favorite forum game here in MDL?
Drop it!~

How did you discover MDL?
i honestly cant remember..... probably through searching?

is MDL ur most visited website?