Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I think revenge makes great t.v.. . I wouldn't do it, I don't think.............maybe I would ;)
i don't think it's good but people need closure.

last drama to make you cry???

I've never cried from a drama (or any fiction) before.

Last drama to make you laugh?
LOL... I normally don't watch comedy... maybe splash splash love. If movies count as well: Spellbound - one of less movies which made me laughing out loud.

which was last side character you loved more than the main characters and why?
Dong Cheol from Save Me if he counts as a side character. But if not... Jamie from Liar Game. I love how she was acted, I loved her personality and how she wasn't anything like typical drama characters. She was scheming and put herself first and did whatever she could to get what she wanted, but still was three dimensional and had complexities.

Which lead character do you hate from a drama you otherwise love?
Dong Cheoul
:)
Go Eun Chan ruined Coffee Prince for me..... idk just didn't like her

Male lead you LOVE to Hate?
Kimura Shunji from Bridal Mask! He did horrible things and was evil... but he was in so much pain... He just lost himself. Until the end he thought he could go back to who he was but it was totally clear there will not be a way back.  I hated him but I also cried for him so much

Is there a drama character you didn't like but could recognize parts of yourself in that character?
No
Have you ever got SLS?
Yes, once, during Who Are You - School 2015. Maybe Save Me will turn out like that as well. I'm not sure if KMHM counts, really.

Which drama that everyone loves did you not?
Where should I start?
Playfull Kisses - what is wrong with this stupid girl and a guy who always is mean to her but suddenly cares for her... it is a little like Münchhausen Syndrom. For me it was a mixture of boring, disgusting and annoying.

Which is the low rated Dramer (only) you liked?
I can't think of anything particular. Who Are You: School 2015 maybe? I was really frustrated with this one but enjoyed it. Maybe Secret, which seems to be a love it or hate it drama? I watch (and love) a lot of not so popular ones, though they aren't disliked: Ningen Shikkaku, Lipstick, Zeni Geba, Seija No Koushin...

What is one drama you wish you had dropped but didn't?
Moorim School. It was such a boring drama, but I don't know why I didn't drop it, ahaha.

What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
*inhales* CHAI SNOW BOBA *long exhale* or plum milk tea boba

who is your favorite supporting character? Can be either from a movie or drama
Jo Min Ja (Healer) a super cool ahjumma
Cap Hwang (Pinocchio), really reliable and will never let you down lol
Bora (Cheese in the Trap) super sweet and loyal friend

Which supporting character from any drama/movie do you think is unnecessary to the story? (plot wouldn't change the slightest even if he/she is removed or it could have been better without him/her)
Bae Geu Ri as Sa Yu Ri - You're Beautiful.

What's your favorite drama and why other people should watch it too (the mainly reason)?
Hana Yori Dango, it was the first drama i've watched. The cast is amazing, and the story is silly, but i really loved it. 

What is your favorite Music Video, and why?