Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I do like poetry, although I've only recently gotten into it.

What do you do to lift your mood up?

Listen  to BTS

What kind of cheese do you like? (lmaooo)

Not a big fan of cheese, but sure, mozarella never hurt. 

What's your dream? (what do you dream of having or becoming) 

My dream is to be able to travel to different countries someday.

What got you into dramas?

My childhood friend's mother who always watched dramas while cooking. 

Biggest fear in life? 

Spiders. 

Winter or Summer?

Winter all da way wheee!

apples or strawberries?

apples

dogs or cats? 

as an apple that makes me happy (^_^) 

cats <3

would u rather have emojis or be able to make expressions...if u had to give up one?

Id rather give up expressions

Ebay or Amazon? lmao

Amazon, maybe? haven't used any of it since I don't live in amurica. 

If you had to become an idol of one of 'the big three' korean entertainment companies, which one would you choose and why? 

Hmm, if you had asked me a few years back I would definitely have chosen YG Ent., but honestly, YG is getting worse and worse, so I would probably choose SM. As for why? Well, I really find Park Jin Young (JYP) greasy, and I wouldn't want him as my CEO, and SM has some great senior variety kings, and I'm in it for the laughs. 

If you're watching Produce 48, who are you cheering for?

I'm not watching it so there's no one I support. 

If you had the opportunity to go on a one week trip with one celebrity and it would be filmed on a variety program (with the variety cast included), who would it be and what variety program would you choose? 

New Journey to the West! I love the cast and the PD, if I have to take one other celeb with me it would have to be Super Junior M Henry. I need to have someone that speaks english. 

You get one wish, only one (you can't wish for more) that will magically come true! What would your wish be? 

I would wish to see as many K-pop idols as possible!

If you had to choose between BTS, Got7, Red Velvet, Monsta X, Stray Kids, and 2NE1. Who would it be?