Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

One Shot and Skydive, by B.A.P. I don't watch just because of the group or the song, i really enjoy both of the MVs. It seems like a movie to me.

What's your frav thing about mydramalist.com?
The forum topics and rating drama.
what do you think about the korean war?
I dont want it to happen with Japan T_T

what is ur favourite colours for autumn clothing?

The male panther probably.

What are/were your plans for Halloween?

To go to my mother's province and probably marathon few Asian horror movies. (best season!!)

What song describes your mood today?

Hey Whatever - Westlife

Can you describe your favorites movies/dramas with different song lyrics excerpt?

We only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times. You go back to her & I go back to "Black" ... 

-Black Kdrama

If you had all the money in the world but you can only travel to 1 place... what place/country whould that be?

Korea (to the point I started taking hangul lessons) =)))

If you had the chance to marry a kpop idol, who would it be? (If not a kpop fan, an actor will do)

kim namjoon (or any bts member for that matter...they're all sweethearts bless)...I love a genius supportive and slightly dorky man lol  …..logically it isn't a plausible thing tho considering culture, age and hell lot of other differences but that's my ideal type ;P

if u could only watch one drama for the rest of your life which one would it be?

What's wrong with secretary Kim - it's like a pleasant sitcom that you can keep watching, it has its serious moments, but mostly it's just good fun

If you could only listen to songs from one artist/group, who would it be?

no doubts BTS (they cater to my tastes perfectly....experimenting with different genres...it's rare for me to like almost all songs of a band)

what do you think of youth dramas?

If it's only about romance and what not (like a highschool drama)  then no I'm definitely not a fan at all..... if however it involves personal growth, character development and you know just the feeling of watching characters grow & learn & experiencing the meaning of friendships and love and family, that kind of YOUTH...then I'm all up for it :)

What song are you currently obsessed with?

Pretty Pretty - Pentagon

What do you think of the new dramas/ upcoming dramas?

@ l y l a

finally a breath of fresh air. I love how progressive these dramas are and have changed to represent more feminist views and social issues while at the same time maintaining the overall cheerful vibe. I like how we've moved on from a 'physically strong and never cries' definition of a strong female lead to a more 'logically and emotionally strong and smart' female lead who does have the capacity to feel emotions and be dynamic at the same time (*looking at you life on mars, WWWSK, my id is Gangnam beauty etc*)

do you like poetry?