I'll count #1 and #2 as  1 because it’s a sequel 

Journalist:

I'll count #1 and #2 as  1 because it’s a sequel 

Since that's the case the next one is 7

7. Mouse

8. Arthdal Chronicles

Does it have to be Christianity or another Western religion? If not, I propose

9. Goblin

10. Tale of the Nine-Tailed (there's a practicing shaman there, has been for a long time, trying to revive a god-like dragon figure, based on their faith.)

If they don't fit the theme, please ignore.

10 movies/dramas where at least one lead was in a band and was shown performing in front of an audience (not a small performance in front of friends but an actual audience)

ShortCircuit:

Does it have to be Christianity or another Western religion? If not, I propose

9. Goblin

10. Tale of the Nine-Tailed (there's a practicing shaman there, has been for a long time, trying to revive a god-like dragon figure, based on their faith.)

If they don't fit the theme, please ignore.

I didn’t specify the religion (to be Western or anything in particular), but I would like for the religion to be "real" not "science fiction" (does the drama depict sth. people actually believe in… do you know what I mean?)

2. Shut up flower boy band

3. Suckseed

4. Mary stayed out all night

7. The liar and his lover

9. Let Me Be Your Knight

Journalist:

I didn’t specify the religion (to be Western or anything in particular), but I would like for the religion to be "real" not "science fiction" (does the drama depict sth. people actually believe in… do you know what I mean?)

Yup, sadly, "organized" religion seems to be more associated with the Abrahamic monotheistic religions, so I wasn't really sure.

RE: the current theme. 

10. 2gether

10 dramas/movies that feature extensive nature settings (a lot of scenes happen in a picturesque place, for example, even if it's not about nature in itself.)

For example, Hunter

1. A Tale of Thousand Stars