10. Who's not Rebellious Youth

10 dramas/movies in which at least 1 main character, not necessarily lead, gets lost somewhere for a period of time. Please do not include if they are kidnapped or "missing" unless they also escape or try to get home and get lost on the way. Would also accept if they try to get home but are unable to for reasons other than being kidnapped (like the weather).

1. Let Me Be Your Knight - ML gets lost in the woods while sleepwalking, FL finds him, then they are both lost overnight.

2. Crash Landing On You

3. Life on Mars- ML got lost as a child after he went looking for his father at one point

6. Advance Bravely - the one ML momentarily gets lost looking for the other ML's house. He has to ask for directions.

*If I remember right, he seems more lost in the novel than in the drama.

NoirRoseHeart:

6. Advanced Bravely - the one ML momentarily gets lost looking for the other ML's house. He has to ask for directions.

*If I remember right, he seems more lost in the novel than in the drama.

Nah, he gets lost in the drama too. 

7. Doctor John (the FL and her father get lost on a mountain while he's severely wounded too. They get found & rescued eventually.)

Honorable mention, non-Asian, Gandalf in the Mines of Moria LOL. I bet it counts :D

8. When the Weather Is Fine- I think FL got lost trying to find ML in the mountain when he went mia

9. Unfamiliar family-The dad got lost on a hike if I'm not mistaken

10. Prince of Wolf

10 dramas with religious characters 

Is it fine even if the character has guest role?

6. The fiery Priest

7. Nobody Knows (villain MC is directly related to a cult and killed in the name of religion.)