Shin Min Ah => My girlfriend is a Gumiho => Lee Seung Gi => King2Hearts => Fabien (Guest Role) => Missing you aka. I miss you => Yoon Eun Hye ^^

Link: Yoo In Ah and Ji Jin Hee
Yoo In Na > You Who Came From The Stars > Ahn Jae Hyun > Blood > Gu Hye Sun > Take Care of Us, Captain > Ji Jin Hee

Yoo Ah In and Moon Chae Won
Yoo Ah In > Sungkyunkwan Scandal > Song Joong Ki > Innocent Man > Moon Chae Won

Park Yoochun and Kim Jaejoong

You mean aside from the obvious way to connect those two?  I guess we can only connect through dramas...

Park Yoochun was in Rooftop Prince with Choi Woo Shik, who was in Hogu's Love with Uee, who was in Manhole with Jaejoong.

Next: Lee Joon Gi and Ji Hyun Woo

Lee Joon Gi  was in My Girl with Lee Dong Wook who was in Wild Romance with Lee Shi Young who starred with Ji Hyun Woo in Risky Romance.

Oh Min Suk and Han Ye Seul

Oh Min Suk -> was in Kill Me, Heal Me -> with Kim Young Ae -> who was in Doctors -> with Jeon Gook Wan -> who was in Empress Ki -> with Joo Jin Mo -> who was in Big Issue -> with Han Ye Seul

Lee Jong Suk and Cha Eun Woo

Cha Eun Woo-》Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung -》Shin Se Kyung -》High Kick The revenge of the short legged-》Lee Jong Suk

IU and Ryu Hwa Young

Ryu Hwa Young-> Descendants of the Sun->Kim Ji Won->High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged ->IU(Lee Juk's Dream Girl (ep.61) )

Baek Jin Hee and Kim Sa Rang