@ Nezumi oh yeah I didnt realise that tv shows weren't on MDL

Ji Soo > Sassy Go Go > Jung Eun Ji > Reply 1997 > Hoya > My Lovely Girl > Krystal

Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye :P
Kim Jong Kook > The Producers > Kim Soo Hyun > You Who Came From the Stars > Lee Jung Gil > Take Care of the Young Lady > Yoon Eun Hye

Jeon Ji Hyeon and L
Jeon Ji Hyeon > You Who Came From The Stars > Ahn Jae Hyun > You're All Surrounded > Lee Seung Gi > Gu Family Book > Sung Joon > Shut Up Flower Boy Band > L

Yoo Yeon Seok and Kim Tae Hee
The bridge between YYS and KTH is Lee Sung Min! ----> Lee Sung Min acted in a movie called "Eighteen and Nineteen" with Yoo Yeon Seok in 2012; and he also acted with Kim Tae Hee in the 2011 drama "My Princess Cast".

Song Joong Ki
and Jo Jung Suk?
Song Joong Ki > Werewolf Boy > Park Bo Young > Oh My Ghostess > Jo Jung Suk

Kim Woo Bin and Lee Kwang Soo
kim woo bin > twenty > lee yu bi > Pinocchio > lee jong suk > doctor stranger > choi jung woo > city hunter > lee kwang soo

park hae jin and choi jin hyuk
Park Hae Jin > My love from another star > Kim Soo Hyun > Dream High > Suzy > Gu family book > Choi Jin Hyuk

IU and Seo In Guk?
IU > The Best Lee Soon Shin (2013) > Jo Jung Suk > Oh My Ghost (2015) > Seo In Guk (he was in the last episode as the handsome new chef)

Park Min Young and Shin Se Kyung?
Park Min-Young > Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) > Park Yoo-Chun > The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015) > Shin Se-Kyung (both actresses romanced Yoo-Chun)

Sorimachi Takashi and Oguri Shun?

Oguri Shun > Yae No Sakura > Sorimachi Takashi 

Kim Hee Sun and Jung Hae In
Kim Hee Sun > Smile Again > Lee Jin Wook > The Three Musketeers > Jung Hae In

Jung Kyung Ho and Choi Sooyoung?
Jung Kyung Ho > Road Number One > Lee Chun Hee > Dating Agency: Cyrano > Choi Sooyoung

Max Changmin and Choi Siwon
Max Changmin > Paradise Ranch > Joo Sang Wook > Giant > Hwang Jung Eum > She Was Pretty > Choi Siwon

So Ji Sub and Song Joong Ki?
So Ji Sub > Master's Sun > Gong Hyo Jin > It's Okay It's Love > Lee Kwang Soo > Nice Guy > Song Joong Ki

Seo In Guk and Kim Soo Hyun
Seo In Guk > The King's Face > Shin Sung Rok > You Who Came From The Stars > Kim Soo Hyun

Jeon Ji Hyeon and Ha Ji Won