What is your most liked and disliked setting?

Setting is something that describes the environment of the drama, e.g. office, hospital, law, etc.

LIKED - Palace setting, mostly historical (cdrama,kdrama) since there are not many modern palace setting dramas, except something like The King Eternal Monarch, King2Hearts, The Last Empress.

DISLIKED - For me it is something that has to do with airplanes, either the ML or FL work in the industry, stewardess, or pilot, as airport staff, or something like that. While many still romanticize flying on jets, for me it's just as exciting as the bus, and as boring. Plus I find flying super stressful and I avoid it, so I don't watch dramas with airport/airplane setting because it's not "escapism" for me which is the reason I watch dramas, to escape reality :)

Like:

• Hospital - Surgery type or departments type (ER & Trauma center). HIgh tension of cuttinga nd tying of thread while calling the scalpel and other equipment to save a patient. exciting
  • News industry: News Anchor, reporters, News paper publishers, Tabloids. Though News anchor is .y fave setting of these, their voices are just to die for, so velvety.
  • Sports setting / village like Taerung - good examples are Racket Boys, The Final Match, Hot Stove League, Running Goo, Hikaru no Go, Puck

Dislike:

• IT gaming/app industry - the commentary and definition of work done just goes over my head. I don't understand much of terminologies and work.
  • Psychiatric industry - there is always the feeling that the way drama does this industry is unrealistic, its either overdramaticized or played out too light. So as a conflict plot end, the resolutions will almost always be of characters being totally cured and back to normal.
  • Conglomerate family - makjang family fighting over money, position and power. there is a certain level of nuanced to get this right. Most often it just becomes repetitive with screaming, killing, shouting, backstabbing, hidden children, cheating and affairs.