Iljimae when the dad and sister dies...heartbroken The little fairy - watched it so many times but always cry!! The moon embracing sun - their love was sooo touching!!
Lately I have been a little too emotional so I have been having tears in my eyes often....so the last time I nearly cried was in Gu Am Heo Joon when the little boy became so adullt-like and didn´t call his father by his name anymore. It was really touching, especially when you think about how dearly the father just grew to love him .____.
Which Drama and in Which scene you cried the most?
1 Litre of Tears: Uhh. The whole thing? QQ

Which was the last drama you watched that made you cry?
Queen of Ambition/Yawang: When their daughter died. :c I break down whenever an innocent kid dies.

Notable Mentions
Moment to Remember/Thousand Days' Promise: The Alzheimer's thing never failed to get me.
Stairway to Heaven/Scent of a Woman: Cancer too. :c
Autumn's Concerto: The abuse that woman went through and her having to leave him while pregnant.
Queen In Hyun's Man: Near the end.
Bridal Mask: THAT END.
Gumiho-Tale of the Fox's Child was just so depressing. D: No one had a happy ending. No one.
****SPOILER**** Which Drama and in Which scene you cried the most? i'm werry shure that must bee Koizora.. i't hart to pick a seen, i was almost half of the serie, but has to sey, the last time she see's him, and til he is gorn. i Watced the hole serie on 1 day, and first stopt crying when i fall asleep.. have seen it 2 times after that, and diddent cry that mutch, but i Still cry, an probably will even if i see it 1000 times or more Which was the last drama you watched that made you cry? Bokura no yuuki.. When Yurri says Goodby
well I have to kinds of tears, those when the mood is just too emotional but in fact do not affect me that much; that was Secret Garden where the main lead drives into the thunder , and The last figt between Baek Dong Soo and Yeo Un in Warrior Baek Dong Soo. Both, very sad and epic. and those where I only dropped one or two tears but can not forget the scene and make my heart ache; The decision for the last attack of the king after winter in Hong Gil Dong. (the fight of reality versus love) and The fight between Sky Lord and Yeo Un in Warrior Baek Dong Soo. (no sadness, the scene was simply beautiful like a picture)
1 litre of tears The Crucible Harmony
It's so hard to remember which but from what I do remember: Queen In-hyun's Man Iljimae Missing You Warrior Baek Dong Soo The Moon Embraces the Sun Foolish Mom Dong Yi Bridal Mask I think there might be a few more, but I cant remember right now...I get so caught up my tears just come out without realizing it
I cried often in School 2013. ;_;
For me it was: Coffee Prince- when he still thought she was a boy and realized he loved her, but had to push her away (Beach scene), it got me hard! His acting was so genuine. Shut up Flower Boy band- idk why, but when Byung Hee goes, it just was so surprising I couldn't help it! You're Beautiful & Sunny are probably the last two.
NerdLove wrote: For me it was:

Coffee Prince- when he still thought she was a boy and realized he loved her, but had to push her away (Beach scene), it got me hard! His acting was so genuine.

Shut up Flower Boy band- idk why, but when Byung Hee goes, it just was so surprising I couldn't help it!

You're Beautiful & Sunny are probably the last two.

You're so right...I completely cried when Byung Hee died...it was so sad. I remember crying to You're Beatiful as well
There's exactly one drama that made me cry: Sad Love Song but the main reason was because I watched it about seven years ago (I was young) but there's no chance that a drama would make me cry, I thought that watching many dramas would soften my heart but it turns out that's very cold :D
The Crucible... That is the second movie I've cried during since I was 8. I went through at least 2 boxes of tissues because I just spent the whole movie crying. I haven't cried over any movie or tv show since.
the most recent drama that made me cry is School 2013