Just as the title say, what is yours? it can be Korean, Taiwanese, or Chinese.. Mine got to be: Autumn Tale Stairway to heaven 1 Litre of tears Save the last dance for me - not sure what if there is a thread for this, but i haven't seen it. So yeah..I'm interested of other people's list. :D *edit* No spoilers unless they are hidden with white font!
Fashionqueen wrote: Just as the title say, what is yours? it can be Korean, Taiwanese, or Chinese..

Mine got to be:
Autumn Tale
Stairway to heaven
1 Litre of tears
Save the last dance for me

- not sure what if there is a thread for this, but i haven't seen it. So yeah..I'm interested of other people's list. :D

i think what we had is recommendation for tearjerker drama/movies:-)
mine is east of eden. really? save the last dance? but it has a happy ending. i almost missed it because they put it after the credits started (so annoying..), but it does end in a good way and as long as the end is good, i don't care how much i cry throughout the drama.
i do not usually complete tear jerkers. i dont like to cry so the only one i watched to completion that was sad was the snow queen.
if i have to name only one drama, it is 1 litre of tears..
for me the saddest of all was Taiyou no Uta
For me Bad guy-i cried a whole week,then 49 days and Koizora:(
I think Koizora is sad but it´s nothing compared to 1 litre of tears =)
I didn't watch one litar of tears:) btw I don't think one litar is a lot?:)
for me KING 2 HEARTS..I love the acting of the 2 men in this drama..shi kyung and the king..
I tend to stay away from the over dramatic weep fest dramas but the two I have watched that made me cry my eyes out are...

I'm Sorry, I Love You ~ GAH! So freaking sad and weepy. But I loved it!
The Snow Queen.

I think the drama I cried the most through was actually Scent of a Woman which...huge spoiler!!!actually doesn't have a tragic ending at all but there are a chunk of episodes in the middle that are gut wrenching. Especially when you don't know the drama ends on an upswing and positive way. end spoiler!
Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake. I only watched it for Kaneshiro but ended up really liking it, i think it was my first Jdrama. bawled through every freaking episode lol

http://www.mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/604/kamisama-mou-sukoshi-dake
49 days and iljimae.
endless love - autumn tale save the last dance for me
1 Litre of Tears, watched it all in one day and cried so much in that day haha.
Also Bu Bu Jing Xin had me crying a lot in the last episodes.