My amazing boyfriend. this is the exact frame when i finally gave up and dropped it;

NTzQB2r.png

could not stand looking at this anymore;

attachment.php?attachmentid=46630&d=1405

total time spent watching: 1 minute 40 seconds. 
Another Miss Oh...i felt it kinda cringe worthy for me to watch since intend to cringe very easily 
Beautiful Gong Shim.. 
Compared to my completed list I feel I drop quite a lot of series :p 
It was either Another Miss Oh (couldn't get into it) or Good Morning Call (main actress ended up annoying me)
My Secret Hotel.  I started watching it after liking Jin Yi Han very much in Empress Ki and A New Leaf.  I watched the first episode, fell asleep in the second episode and never went back.  I'm usually prepared to give K-Dramas 4 episodes to settle down and sort themselves out before I make a judgement but this one didn't even make it to two episodes.  dreadful.
I ended up moving the two dramas from my on hold list to my dropped list, since I haven't touched them in years and doubt I will go back to them. I can always start over again if I want later on.
I'll list some of my recent (last few months) dropped dramas here as the impression is still fresh.

I see already few people wrote that they dropped 'Another miss Oh'. I'm in, I also dropped it at the 1st ep. I didn't see any interesting story. Even if I admit that the  story might get interesting in following episodes, I still wasn't interested in the actors and characters. Male lead's face seems creepy to me, the rest is just boring.

Beautiful Gong Shim. Main lead was funny there at first, but dramas sick, female leads weird I can't sympathize with her, plotline is uninteresting, too many of rich arrogant characters, all together feels like nonesense. I watched up to half of the dramas, skipping many scenes and even whole episodes, and dropped. 
Same about 'Come back ajussi'.

Lucky Romance. The female lead is on top of my ban list, but I gave the drama a try. No, I really can't stand her face, acting, and her character is dumb and annoying as always. Dropped at 1st ep.

The Royal Gambler. Dropped after few minutes of the 1 st ep.

Entertainer. I could never watch a full episode, had to skip scenes and episodes and gave up. Actors and characters are ok, but the whole impression is boring.

Local Hero, My Little Baby. Both are just boring.

Six Flying Dragons, Mirror of the witch. - It's hard for me to get into a historical drama, I feel bored and tired watching them, even if cast is tempting...

Remember – War of the Son. Tired to see stupid policemen, corrupted jerks, stupid unpanished phsycho, always screwed face of Yoo Seung Ho, and the silly character of Park Min Young.

Goodbye Mr. Black. - Plotline is nonesense. Lee Jin Wook don't have to be an actor, let him be a runway and magazine model, he looks like an acting mannequin. Other actors did well but wasted they great skills on this useless script.

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi. First 2-3 episodes it was exciting, but then there was no characters development, they seemed degraded. I losed interest and dropped.

Oh My Venus. Another bad realization of the idea of a fatty's transformation. Not funny but annoying drama. I dropped it at ep 1.

Madame Antoine. It could be much better, script lacks, don't like the female lead as well.

Battle of Changsha. Just not for me right now.
When Love Walked In

It was pretty good at first but who would have thought that the female protagonist would be revealed as the real granddaughter so quickly. What were the rest of the eps for then?! It seemed like the plot would just drag on for the next 20 or so eps and I just didn't have the patience to sit through it all. I might revisit but it's not likely.
Madame Antoine

They just dragged the story and the female character was just so irritating and just kept following the male leads games like a loyal dog ...UHHHHHH hate such women even if they aren't real
Another Miss Oh too many drunk shenangins and female lead was such a wreck.

Bring It On Ghost. Although the drama has just started airing, yes...  I felt irritated while watching the 1st ep. For me it's like watching a cartoon of Tom&Jerry kind: endlessly fighting cuties, no sense. This is actually common for all korean dramas. But for some dramas I still can feel sympathy towards characters, story. But not here. It doesn't mean that I consider this drama as a trash, no, there is something attractive in it, but the irritating part is much bigger for me.
Mr. Back. Started to watch it for Lee Joon, but it didn't help, dropped after 2 episodes. Too dumb for me.
Goong.  I know it's a favourite for a lot of people but after four episodes I couldn't care about any of the characters.  Everyone was annoying and horrible, and lacked any depth whatsoever.  The story was boring and seemed to be checking off a list of "things that have to happen in a particular order".  it was awful, really awful.
Beautiful Gong Shim

It was getting boring all about the kidnap story that wasn't very exciting, also I was starting to get the second lead syndrome.
And the female lead started to fade on the background