Hanzawa Naoki

As much as rave reviews has convinced me enough to watch the first ep.... its something out of my league. Too bad, Ueto Aya-chan cant let me stay until the end..
Pinocchio. For some reason the characters were annoying and the sheep mentality portrayed by everyone else. 
Kimi wa Petto.  I think the korean movie version was better (and i rated that 5) I watched because i was curious about how they were going to get a whole drama out of it.  I got about 4 episodes into it and i didn't like ANY of the characters at all.  blerg.  dropped.
Second to Last Love. The original Japanese drama was good, but the Korean version is quite mediocre in comparison. It's such a shame that some good actors (Kim Seul Gi, Kim Hee Ae, etc.) are being wasted on it.
Goodbye Mr Black. Kinda boring and dragging and slow paced. would be wise to invest my time for better dramas out there
Pretty Boy/Bel Ami.. I felt bored in the first episode already but decided to give it a try. Finally dropped it in episode 6 because it felt messy and too draggy.
Ex-Girlfriend Club: Too boring 
Doctors : I've enjoyed the first two episodes but then I fell asleep because nothing interesting happend anymore.
I didn't care for the main leads anymore and was cringing when they've interacted.
Kill Me, Heal Me: I tried so much but couldn't get past episode 5.
Jackpot and Mirror of the Witch. I got bored. Hoping Scarlett Ryeo and Moonlight drawn by the clouds would have a nice storyline. Will probably have to watch it anyway because of Park Bo Gum and Baekhyun! ^^
Entertainer - after few episodes i got bored
Doctors-Poster1.jpg
Doctors
I dropped in ep 10 too boring for me ;(
i dropped so many dramas that i feel bad so i mark them "on-hold" instead even though i know i will never watch them again haha
i recently dropped another miss oh because the story line was dragging a lot imo
i'm about to drop doctors too but i might give it another episode or two.. 
Prince of Wolf I just can't with this drama