Hello!

So lately I've been thinking: 'what if my favourite manga was a drama...' and the thing is, I would probably never leave my house again. Yeah... maybe it's for the best, haha...

Anyway, this got me curious about which manga's everyone else would enjoy as a drama, or a manga everyone though would be a huge succes as a drama. For me it's Marmalade Boy and Liar x Liar. I think these would be really interesting as a drama respectively.

Tell me which manga you would like to see as a drama!

Love,

Ni Young

Red River or Fruits Basket. Especially the latter one since it was third manga series I ever started to read (somewhere back in 2004) would be nice to see as live action drama.. though it isn't the easiest one to accomplish.
Kaichou Wa Maid-sama – I'd give anything to see a live action of this! I love the anime & manga so much! <3

19 Days – This Manhua is so hilarious and cute with so many feels. Made me cry. Since it's BL, I wonder who'd be the perfect cast for this. Lol~

Love so Life – this manga warms my heart. I'd love to see this as a live action. 

Noblesse – cos Rai is bae AF and who wouldn't want to see a 800+ year old gorgeous looking vampire with his crazy, yet hot devilish servant, Frankenstein by his side. 
Goshiki no Fune and Soshite, Hare ni Naru.
I would die if Wake Up Deadman was made into a drama!! I believe it's perfect for 16 to 20 episodes of zombie awesomeness!! :D 
Akatsuki no Yona, I think it'd make a great drama haha. Not really sure what else... there's loads that have already been made into live action movies that I would have loved to have seen as a series. 
Love so Life, Red River, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon(I know, that there's a live-action and so on, but I would love to see a remake :) ), Black Bird and lots more <3
gender bender manga Girl Got Game.
koe no katachi: the animated movie is coming out super soon, which I'm eager to see, but I wouldn't mind watching it as a live-action dorama, either...

solanin: I am meh about the live-action movie but I'd be willing to try this as drama

biomega:
it'd be neat if they had a good-sized budget! I'll keep dreaming.

hibi chouchuo: I am so behind on hcc but it I can see this made into a cute slice-of-life.

chihayafuru:
haven't seen the movie & I'm not sure if I should, but you know I'd be there for a drama of this.

Gonna stick to manwha/webtoons and I'm not sure if any of these already are but here goes
The Breaker
Killer Stall
Orange Marmalade needs a remake
Windbreaker
unTouchable
Peak (hasn't had any new english translations since 2013)
Lookism

Some of these would require higher budgets than I think most studios would be able to come up with in order to do them justice.
Manhwa - The Book Club (Horror, Mystery, Drama)

Manga - Mei-Chan No Shitsuji (Yes I know there is the Japanese drama already, but I want MORE and would be cool to see other countries remaking it #korea)

Webtoon - Imitation ( I love Kpop and I love romance, perfect mix, and when idols I like would be starring in it *_* )

skip beat kdrama remake
Takane to Hana
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
I wish LOOKISM will made into drama