So here is what I remember about the drama: the lead female lives with her poor mother and has a father, but I think he is a drunk. The mother and daughter sell food on the street and the father steals the money from them to drink more. I know the daughter isn't actually their daughter. She was somehow stolen from an actress/singer who used to be mega famous, but recently hasn't done anything. The actress/singer is crushed thinking her daughter has been dead for years. She had her daughter with a guy who plays piano (I think). Now she's kinda with her manager (who is crazy for her)

SO the poor girl somehow gets involved with a rich hotel owner (or gangster I can't remember). It has to do with her father selling her maybe. He loves her, but everyone is mean to her because they think she is just attached to him for money or status (the usual). 

Oh and the poor girl loves her real mothers movies and songs, but doesn't know why she loves it so much.
I've tried googling and searching mydramalist for it, but it's just to wide of a net. Any help would be appreciated. I don't know the country of origin for this one, but maybe thai since I watch a lot of dramas from there. I watched this awhile ago and I'm in the mood to see it again.
hello dear .. i didn't watch such a plot before although i've watched a lot .. i'm a search-holic and i think i may be able to help you of you could give me some details .. 

what was the origin country of the drama ? 

if you don't remember the names of the actors/actress , do you at least remember any other role of them ? 

when did you watch the drama ? and by the time you watched it , was is being airing in the time being ? or it was an old drama ? 

can you guess the year this drama might be from ? 

can you remember any character's name that was in the drama ? 

tell me if you remember anything and i will try my best to help you .
Was it - Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak by any chance? It sounds like a similar story.

I know the summary doesn't sound like it but I swear the story of the main girl sounds similar. Not identical but eerily similar.
Thanks for the suggestion knavery, but nope it's not that one.

As for country of origin I think it's a Thai drama. I don't know an exact year the drama was released, but I'm sure it's 2015 or older. 
I remember that Rungnopakunsi Songsit played the biological father (he was a composer/pianist) of the main girl. I don't find it on his bio I already checked :( he is a very minor character though. 
Ok I found it!!!
The most important fact was the main lead girl was a stunt double. It's called Maya See Muk!
so happy that you found it .. :)