As the title suggest list your favorite drama quotes that made you either cry, laugh or go WTH.

Here is some of mines

Nana(City Hunter)-I know better than anyone that every single day is a war for you, and every moment is a struggle, so how can I lean on you? How can I ask you to protect me too? Iâ??m going to become someone that you can lean on. Iâ??m going to become stronger. So I can protect you.

Yoon Sung(City Hunter)-Coming to like someone in lifeâ?¦ I never imagined it even once. But, now that I think about how hard it would be for you if something were to happen to meâ?¦ I canâ??t take it. The memories between you and meâ?¦ I donâ??t want to leave any behind. Kim Nana, I like you. But, I donâ??t have the confidence to let you go. Thatâ??s why, you let go of me first.

Mi Rae(City Hall)-How much do you know about him? â?¦to him, I am neither a period nor a comma. I am his parenthesis. That personâ??s hidden meaning, is me. The person that you know is much different than the one that I know. When we are together, we are happy. And he has such a romantic side to him. But even so, you wonâ??t be giving up your help to him, because of childish jealousy, will you?

Hotaru(Hotaru No Hikari)-Iâ??d rather lay around than fool around.

Gong Chan(My Girl)-Iâ??ll let her go. I wonâ??t let her go. I have to let her go. I canâ??t let her go. I can let her go. I donâ??tâ?¦ want to let her go.

Seul(Secret Garden)-The thing about women is, the most common of women can become a queen, and the most rarefied woman can become a maid â?? that is....according to how she is treated by the person she loves.

Joo Won(Secret Garden)-Itâ??s not because I love you, but because I only love you. If I donâ??t have you, then I wonâ??t have any other choices.

Yun Jie(Sunny Happiness)-Each time before I see her, my mood will be like it was raining. It is always wet and cold. But the moment she appears, the rain will stop and the sky will clear. Later I finally understood â?? â??so this is loveâ??.

Nakatsu(Hana Kimi)-Homo Janai

Makio(My Boss My Hero)- Iron Faced B****

Sam Soon( My Name Is Kim SamSoon)
1-Nice men are ugly
2-Handsome men are not nice
3-Handsome and nice men are married
4-Handsome, nice and unmarried men are useless
5-Handsome, nice, unmarried and rich men are not interested in us
6-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us are players
7-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us and faithful are homosexuals
10-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us, faithful, straight and who would not lose interest in us even if we made the first moves - those men must have problems.

Xio Shi(Smiling Pasta)-Hate can scare away Happiness
Well done Revy (^_^)b you took note of every sensible struck in the heart lines of every drama. Wow noted to be knowledge of life. Thanks a lot Revy :D
Nice thread :) Here are some of mine:

Sho(Atashinchi no Danshi) : “I… up until now I’ve never failed to confess to anyone, 23 consecutive victories. That’s why… I give up. I don’t want to stop this winning streak… and there are other guys here.”

Nakatsu(Hana Kimi) : “Right now, the word homosexual isn’t the least bit offensive to me. No. I should say my love has already transcended gender. I’m truly proud of myself. If only I could give Mizuki a helpful push, he’d be willing to accept his forbidden love. Ike Ike! Go! Go! Ore Go Gooooo!”

Yankumi(Gokusen) : "Being strong doesn’t mean you can fight. Even Kindergartners can fight.”

Mae Ri(MSOAN) : “Which one is the most important between trust, hope and love? Loyalty.”

Jeong Woo(My Girl) : “If you’re gonna cry in front of me about another man… then stop being so pretty to me.”

Han Kyul(Coffee prince) : “I like you. Whether you’re a man or an alien, I don’t care anymore.”

Kyohei(Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) : “You should worry about your insides getting uglier more than worrying about your face.”

Joo Won(Secret Garden) : “Do you like decorating trees? I hate it – I hate making a ruckus on anyone’s birthday but my own. But… I thought that you would like it. You only like things that I hate.”

Joo Won(Secret Garden) : ”If some man tells you that he’s fallen in love with you at first sight, just punch him. It’s just another way of saying that he wants to go to bed with you.”

Joo Won(Secret Garden) : “You just hang up the phone whenever you feel like it. When I come to find you, you get angry. When I try to buy you food, you get even angrier. Even worse than that, you hit me. You’re a completely strange woman… but that’s exactly the problem. You’re so strange that I find you, puzzling and amazing.”

This post turned out longer than expected 0_0. I'll post more later :D
sign6474 wrote: Well done Revy (^_^)b you took note of every sensible struck in the heart lines of every drama. Wow noted to be knowledge of life. Thanks a lot Revy :D

Thank You.
**Waits patiently for u to add urs**
duman wrote: Nice thread :) Here are some of mine:

Jeong Woo(My Girl) : “If you’re gonna cry in front of me about another man… then stop being so pretty to me.”

This post turned out longer than expected 0_0. I'll post more later :D

I love this one
oneokrocktaka wrote: I love this one

Yup, it's one of my favs, poor Lee Jun Ki got a raw deal in this drama ^^
00nana00 wrote: Yup, it's one of my favs, poor Lee Jun Ki got a raw deal in this drama ^^

Yea his fine looking self got zip in the end. Curse u drama gods for your hatred of second leads
katsezmeow wrote: Thank You.
**Waits patiently for u to add urs**

@Revi: I haven't written any lines from drama nor movie. T.T i wish i could. I just enjoy to watch each ep. & shed tears to every thrust heart words & actions. I think i'll consider to write some if i remember.

@Flo: Good job Flo! You also write those line, wow!

Hhmm... i think i'll keep on tracking this thread to read & nodding :)
many of the ones said so far but this is the best imo

wrote: "Life is like a box full of chocolate, you'll never know what flavor you'll get"
- Chen Yu Yi from Momo Love
The teacher from God Of study ( I don't remember right now his name :D ) : ''Never overestimate your friends, never underestimate your enemies''
Iris: '' Keep your friends close but your enemies closer''.
Stranger A from Jungle Fish 2 : ''Everyone is just like an island, meaning that you will not meddle in other people's businesses, will not get hurt, and similarly will not hurt others, just living by yourself. If I can make a wish, it would be that I would never need to communicate with those childish people. Everyone is an island"
Jungle fish from Jungle Fish 2 : '' In the jungle that adults created, we also created another jungle in it. We decided how things go, who are the scapegoates and we are brutally fighting one another in this jungle.''
Several questions that makes us happy : '' Leave the past as it is and live today for what it is. ''
Shim Gun-Wook from Bad Guy : '' Don't trust anyone.''
Shim Gun-Wook from Bad Guy : ''How would the world look out of the eyes of the one you loved? Jae-in-ah… I’ve had that thought. If I look at the world through a different gaze, how would it be? Jae-in… how are you? You have to be happy no matter what. If you look at my world through those eyes… I’ll be able to laugh, too. Now, won’t you look at my world instead of me?''
Shim Gun-Wook from Bad Guy : ''In the complete darkness of night, it’s hard to tell which is the sky and which is land, and whether the light is fire or stars. Where is it I’m going? Is it heaven? Or is it hell?''
A moment to remember : '' When the memory is gone, so is the soul. ''
Jang Geum from Dae Jan Geum : ''I’ll tell you this: no one can ever persuade me to give up! I will never give up!''
Mishil from Queen Seon Deok : '' What do you think love is? Love means... stealing without reserve or regret. That is what love is. If truly love Deokman, that is what you must do. Devotion... Just cause... and this Shilla of ours. None of them can be shared with anyone else. Not with Yushin, nor with Chunchu, nor with anyone else. Is that clear?''
Mishil from Queen Seon Deok : ''While you still can fight, fighting is all you need to do. And when you no longer can, protecting it you must, when you can no longer protect it, retreat is all it takes. And when retreat is not an option, surrender is the next best decision, should surrender prove impossible, should surrender prove impossible... On that day, demise shall be your best compeer. Today is that day.''
Yeon Jae(Scent Of A Woman)-***after she slaps Sae Kyung*** “How is it? Getting slapped puts you in a so-so mood, doesn’t it? I was in a so-so mood too, after being slapped. What? Is there some kind of law that rich heiresses are the only ones who can slap people? Were you born with the right to treat people any way you want?
wrote: "Life is like a box full of chocolate, you'll never know what flavor you'll get"
<--- Sounds like a quote from Forest Gump...lol

One of my favorites is

wrote: "As long as you live, you'll have bad days! But...you'll also have wonderful days! That's Life!"
(or something like that) I think the Weird book store owner in "Nobuta wo Produce"
Crazy For You:
"It's so strange, Yun-Do... When you think back on the sad memories, you feel nothing. But when you look back on the blissful, interesting and happy memories.... the tears just flow"

Operation Proposal:
"The man who says he'll do it tomorrow is either dumb or an idiot. The man who thinks there's a tomorrow is the most pathetic person."

Shut Up Flower Boy Band:
"John Lennon said, 'The Beatles are more famous than Jesus.' We're not famous or special. But we're just doing what we want, right now. The world that surrounds us is gray and we can't see our futures. But for now, we just shut up and run. To the time that's waiting for us."
Gu Jun Pyo- "Am i so repulsive?" BoF gets a LOT of crap for terrible acting. some of it was REALLY bad (YO YO YO!!) but when Gu Jun Pyo delivers this after Jan Di dodges his kiss, you believe it. you believe the anger and the hurt. the look on his face is so real, it's probably the best performance in the whole show.
Bull Fighting
"True love will not wait for you. If true love really appeared in front of you now and you guys didn?t bother to chase after it, what a crappy response is that?? ? Zi Cong

Code Blue 2
?Mistakes? what is a mistake? If the decision was right and the outcome was bad, it will still be regarded as a mistake.? ? Saijou

Fated to Love You
?Life is like a gamble. You can?t win every game. But if the chip is in your hands, you will always have hope.? ? Cun Xi

?I only know that the first time is accidental, the second time is inevitable, and the third time is by fate?? ? Cun Xi

?If you can?t forget the past, then don?t forget it. Bury it in your heart. Let it become a part of your story.? ? Zhong Shang Long

Gokusen
?Being strong doesn?t mean you can fight. Even Kindergartners can fight.? ? Yankumi

Hana Kimi
?Even when I?m an old geezer, so old that I can?t even remember my own name, I won?t forget all the time we?ve spent together? ever. To me, you are? the best. The best friend I had ever.? ? Nakatsu

?Right now, the word homosexual isn?t the least bit offensive to me. No. I should say my love has already transcended gender. I?m truly proud of myself. If only I could give Mizuki a helpful push, he?d be willing to accept his forbidden love. Ike Ike! Go! Go! Ore Go Gooooo!? ? Nakatsu

King2Hearts
?Every single morning I will give you a kiss as revenge. Every single day, I will follow you like a stalker and buy you everything you want. I am never going to cheat on you. You?ll be the only one in my eyes. From now on, I?ll never let you cry even one tear. I?m going to make you the happiest queen in the world. Until the day I die to the point of disgust, I?m only going to love you as revenge. Can you handle it, your highness? I?m officially proposing to you right now.? ?Jae Ha

Koizora
?I want to be the sky. Not a river, I want to be the sky. Then I will instantly know where you are. If there was someone hurting you, I could fly there and beat him up. I could protect you.? ? Hiro

"Clear skies will mean you are happy. Rain will mean you?re crying. Sunset means you are embarrassed. Night will mean you are gently holding me.? ? Mika

MARS
?Before, I always thought there was nothing to be terrified of in this world. But ever since I met you, I?ve got a lot of things to be afraid of. Now what I?m afraid of most is when you sit on the back seat of my motorcycle. I absolutely can?t make any mistake. I can?t lose you like that.? ? Ling

Rooftop Prince
?Do you know how much I looked for you? Writing a measly letter and not being reachable by phone, are you planning to kill me out of shock? Why are you rendering me to such a state? Why did you make me like this? My heart felt as if it?s shriveled up all day yesterday, and my heart was racing and felt as if it was going to explode and I felt so exasperated, and I felt asphyxiated even when I was breathing and seriously thought I was going to go crazy! Despite how much I shouted and stomped my feet, it didn?t make me feel better, even in the slightest! But now, after seeing your face, I think I understand. I had wanted to see you all day yesterday. I like you.? ? Lee Gak

Shut Up Flower Boy Band
?This voice is so strange ? when I?m lonely it makes my heart feel warm, when I?m excited it makes my heart race, and when I?m sad it makes me want to cry.? ? Soo Ah

Skip Beat!
?You?re too easy to trick. The fact that you are able to live until today is a miracle.? ? Lian

?If apologising really worked, nobody would go to hell after they die!? ? Gong Xi

Smile, You
?Women are different from men. When it?s done, it?s done. They don?t look back because they?re practical beings. Don?t you know? Men think about their past loves, but women are focused on their current love.? ? Sung Joon

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
?It doesn?t matter what the world thinks, nor what your parents think. If you don?t like yourself even if the world loves you then you need to become a person whom you like.? ? Mine

?Most children grow up thinking their parents are strong and perfect. But one day they learn that that?s not the case. They learn that they parents are only human and that they can be weak. That?s the time for the children to protect their parents.? ? Shinichi

You're Beautiful
?You were almost there? just one more step and you would?ve found me.? ? Shin Woo