"According to psychologist Pamela Rutledge, re-watching a movie or show you really enjoy can be a simple way of controlling your emotions when your entire world feels out of control. 'It can become really therapeutic, especially if you are feeling anxious." 

https://www.news24.com/health24/Medical/Depression/Anxiety-disorders/the-psychology-behind-why-you-like-to-rewatch-your-favourite-movie-or-series-during-the-pandemic-20200814-2#:~:text=According%20to%20psychologist%20Pamela%20Rutledge,if%20you%20are%20feeling%20anxious.

I don't know about any of you, but sometimes I just like to re-watch some of my go to "comfort dramas" and I find them to be reassuring. My comfort dramas are:

Just Between Lovers

Healer

Queen In Hyun's Man

They Kiss Again

Do you find it comforting to re-watch dramas and if so, which ones are  your go to "comfort dramas?"

Because This Is My First Life( an unusual romcom), Secret(revenge into love) and Something In The Rain(slice of life with great chemistry).....

• Young Blood
  • The Vigilantes in Masks

I think my comfort dramas can be My Country:The New Age and Born Again because I didn't rewatch any other kdramas so far...

I am upset and anxious often and if I am able to watch these then it really calms me.
Anyway My Country has an amazing soundtrack! To listen that is also make me feel better! The music of Born Again has a similar effect on me.

x_DIMMA_x:
I am upset and anxious often and if I am able to watch these then it really calms me.

Same! There really is something calming about it :)

I usually don't rewatch whole drama if I feel sad. Some best scenes are enough to increase my mood. 

My top is "I'm not a robot" , then Goblin (for energy emitted by Ji Eun Tak), Splash Splash Love is also good for rewatching (short and funny). Ashi Girl is also not too long and funny.

Or sometimes I only listen to soundtrack from my favourite dramas.

I don't normally REWATCH unless it's necessary :) 

What I do is looking for drama recos in various review sites like this article  Korean Dramas in Netflix that Deserve Your Time

The Untamed. I rewatched it a few times and I love coming back to my favorite scenes/episodes every once in a while. Also, every time I finish new drama I have the urge to rewatch TU but I control myself lol.

I don't usually rewatch dramas but for me,  they are two that always makes me happy, one is my little princess and the other is  the heirs

I have a number of dramas I like to rewatch, but my most rewatched is probably 'One More Happy Ending', which always puts me in a good mood. Followed by 'Love Shuffle' and 'Marriage, Not Dating'. 

Love Shuffle & Nodame Cantabile ^^

kagamigensou:

Love Shuffle & Nodame Cantabile ^^

I just finished Nodame Cantabile a couple weeks ago and I definitely think it is going to become one of my comfort dramas! I already want to rewatch it