Who here downloads their dramas? I don't like streaming sites because of ads and buffering, I have about 585 Asian Dramas downloaded, how about you?

I prefer streaming, I only downloaded some from Avistaz that I wanted to watch in better video quality and sometimes some sites upload a Mandarin dub of HK movies but I want to watch it in Cantonese (original language) but it is harder to find (When Sun Meets Moon) 

I also don't download much because it wastes a lot of space and I would probably only watch it once unless it's a favourite drama. 

Sunset:

I prefer streaming, I only downloaded some from Avistaz that I wanted to watch in better video quality and sometimes some sites upload a Mandarin dub of HK movies but I want to watch it in Cantonese (original language) but it is harder to find (When Sun Meets Moon) 

I also don't download much because it wastes a lot of space and I would probably only watch it once unless it's a favourite drama. 

I download and keep my dramas because that drama might get removed from that site, plus, their are so many Asian movies or drama classics that are hard to find, I have like 20 External Drives, many of the drives are 6, 12, or 14TB, and their all filled up! well except like 2-4 drives,  it would be cool if some stores actually sold Asian Dramas on blu-Ray, I NEVER buy DVDs,  only Blu-Ray and 4K, unless that movie or show is ONLY on DVD and is not HD anywhere else, including online

I download from Kissasian or Dramanice. :)

I don't really dowload dramas. 

I only dowload dramas when I want to watch them at night without anyone knowing hehehe..

GentleRain:

I download from Kissasian or Dramanice. :)

I'm sorry but could you please give me the dramanice link? I took a break from watching kdramas and recently I've tried to access the site but I think they changed the domain.. I've been watching on viki but honestly it makes me feel like i'm missing out on so much lmao

I hate streaming, and only watched streamed if there's no option. Especially for J-content, there's basically nothing available legally here, Viki and Kocowa also both are not available here. I also avoid sites like Dramacool, kissasian etc because they steal fansubs, erase the credits for the subbers and often claim THEY subbed the Dramas.  I also like being able to FF and skip through Dramas, which is much easier to do downloaded than streaming

So of the 400+ Dramas I've watched in the last 8.5 years, 375+ have been downloaded.  And as I watch more J-content, I download the Dramas from Avistaz and the subs from the subbers' own approved sites, DA or Discord lately

burhaa aadmi:

I hate streaming, and only watched streamed if there's no option. Especially for J-content, there's basically nothing available legally here, Viki and Kocowa also both are not available here. I also avoid sites like Dramacool, kissasian etc because they steal fansubs, erase the credits for the subbers and often claim THEY subbed the Dramas.  I also like being able to FF and skip through Dramas, which is much easier to do downloaded than streaming

So of the 400+ Dramas I've watched in the last 8.5 years, 375+ have been downloaded.  And as I watch more J-content, I download the Dramas from Avistaz and the subs from the subbers' own approved sites, DA or Discord lately

Avistaz  is the best torrent site for Asian movies and drams, Sharespark is the best site for India movies and shows, Avistaz has a good amount of India movies but Sharespark has tons of India movies, a lot, but it's so hard trying to find that one Asian movie you want to watch, they aren't on DVD or Blu-Ray, or on Streaming Sites, I used to watch my stuff from Kissasian but hell no, not anymore, the movies or dramas quality  is amazing from Avistaz , when going back to dramacool or kissasian, Ewww! so many low quality blocks! 

THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:
the movies or dramas quality is amazing from Avistaz , when going back to dramacool or kissasian, Ewww! so many low quality blocks!

I think this is the other BIG reason I got into and stayed with downloading. When I started in 2013, I only had ADSL, then VDSL internet, and streaming services back then were all basically 480, with some even 360! NOT the way to see pretty people looking their prettiest! Even then, Avistaaz was offering a lot of 1080, and now there's  a lot of 2160 stuff , for which I'm pleased to have a decent fibre 900mbps download connection.

I've posted here before but I like to watch my dramas from Reddit there's a good site there you can watch for free in 1080p. I never went back to KA ever again lol. Maybe DC might have some decent Netflix uploads but the rest of it is only 720p at best. There were some sites advertised on r/moviestreamingsites page but that got banned or deleted, one of the sites was https://watchseries.ma/ from what I've seen there they have mostly western stuff but most of the dramas actually had better video quality than KA/DC even though they don't have everything there - for example check out the video quality of Love Destiny (Thai drama) it sure beats those other sites with 360p episodes lmao too bad I already watched the entire drama in low quality. Even the video quality for older k-dramas looks better there. It started out with no ads too but it did start having some lately but I guess that would happen with all pirated sites eventually. 

What do you guys think of my Asian drama downloaded collection? Chinese, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, India, Pakistan, Thailand, Philippines, and Indonesia dramas, 747 Dramas I have downloaded, Almost all of them in 1080p, some in 720p and DVDrip, all have English Subtitles

https://imgur.com/a/MGJfhhu