Guys please help me. I am in a slump.

I am looking for older kdramas with possessive and jealous male lead. By my personal observation i have noticed that older kdramas have more better Jealous and possessive than now. 

Older kdramas have more open jealousy and also has frequent scenes, not like current drama. Hardly a scene and that also very light and pale. 

I am mentioning some examples of old dramas i liked and fits my request. 

My lovely kim sam soon 

1% of anything ( old version) 

Que sera sera 

Plz help guys >.< 

Fashion King - low rated but both MLs are possessive/jealous over the FL, at one point one of them even punched the other for trying to kiss her xD

Manhole - ML is obsessed with her - even the 2nd ML is a stalker :D 

Five Fingers & King of Baking Kim Tak Goo - similar plots, 2nd ML possessive over FL

Love in Sadness - the villain is crazy over the FL and searches everywhere for her when she tries to escape from him. It's a remake based off the original J-drama which aired in 1999 but imo the k-drama was much more thrilling (Ryu Soo Young was awesome in this role) 

My Love Eun Dong - ML is obsessed with finding the FL after she disappeared, and even when she got married to the 2nd ML from car accident/amnesia he still wants her back. 

Sunset:

Fashion King - low rated but both MLs are possessive/jealous over the FL, at one point one of them even punched the other for trying to kiss her xD

Manhole - ML is obsessed with her - even the 2nd ML is a stalker :D 

Five Fingers & King of Baking Kim Tak Goo - similar plots, 2nd ML possessive over FL

Love in Sadness - the villain is crazy over the FL and searches everywhere for her when she tries to escape from him. It's a remake based off the original J-drama which aired in 1999 but imo the k-drama was much more thrilling (Ryu Soo Young was awesome in this role) 

My Love Eun Dong - ML is obsessed with finding the FL after she disappeared, and even when she got married to the 2nd ML from car accident/amnesia he still wants her back. 

Thanks alot for helping me. ^_^ i haven't watched Fashion king. Yet. I am diving in. 

I second Love in Sadness  .....the villains acting was phenomenal! It's a sensitive subject but he was going literally insane for her!

Secret Garden has a brilliant H, his love hit him out of the blue, twice and how!

Falling for Innocence has a similar vibe....the H has a mean streak a mile wide but his love overpowers everything!

The Greatest Love.....H is absolutely nuts ! He does weird things to be around her and his antics are hilarious!

raani:

I second Love in Sadness  .....the villains acting was phenomenal! It's a sensitive subject but he was going literally insane for her!

Secret Garden has a brilliant H, his love hit him out of the blue, twice and how!

Falling for Innocence has a similar vibe....the H has a mean streak a mile wide but his love overpowers everything!

The Greatest Love.....H is absolutely nuts ! He does weird things to be around her and his antics are hilarious!

Thankyou so much. ^_^

Successfull Story of a Bright Girl

Snow White

Sweet 18

You are Beautiful

Attic Cat

GentleRain:

Successfull Story of a Bright Girl

Snow White

Sweet 18

You are Beautiful

Attic Cat