THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:

I think many IMDB users are a little too harsh on Hindi movies nowadays but come on! Their not that bad, better than today's American movies which are boring and not fun, I love R. A. One and Krrish 3, War, and Bang Bang, and De De Pyaar De!  as well as Shivaay

I agree with you. 

That's why you need to see few(positive and negative) reviews before reaching conclusion and not average rating. All those movies are underrated as IMDB users are mostly Hollywood lovers. 

But there is no alternative rating website which covers movies and TV shows from all languages and less fanboy/fangirl reviews. I mean money heist is an average show if you remove all the hype. It is rated 8.2 now ( the rating increased due to release of new season)

It has its pros and cons.

Zero was marked as flop in India and i haven't seen it yet, but I do love SRK old movies. I am kind of retro kind who will watch anything that is from old era. I do agree that sometimes they get boring, and I hate it when they make shitty remake of a great version. But I think India has a great reservoir of comedy movies which I like the most.

jkhu765:

I agree with you. 

That's why you need to see few(positive and negative) reviews before reaching conclusion and not average rating. All those movies are underrated as IMDB users are mostly Hollywood lovers. 

But there is no alternative rating website which covers movies and TV shows from all languages. 

It has its pros and cons.

I think there can be no place with worldly movie database because it will become hectic to handle it.

FroZen:

I think there can be no place with worldly movie database because it will become hectic to handle it.

LOL IMDB (under amazon) has almost every movie, tv show and documentaries. 

For world's 2nd richest person its not that hard to handle ;-)

But either some of them do not have plot summary or some don't have complete cast and it prominently do good only for American or European movies if I am not wrong. 

FroZen:

But either some of them do not have plot summary or some don't have complete cast

But they do have the title right? Users are free to suggest changes to a page.

Btw, till now i didn't find a page like that. So i guess they are well maintained.

I did found that is why I said ;) (it was long time ago maybe now they completed) but yeah we can cut them a  slack as the site already help us a lot. LOL

FroZen:

I did found that is why I said ;) but yeah we can cut them a  slack as the site already help us a lot. LOL

LOL gave up , I wanted to argue more??

I know i am sick.

It was good  arguing with you FroZen (how did you come up with that name its cool). Hope you will have a good evening.  (IST)

FroZen:

Zero was marked as flop in India and i haven't seen it yet, but I do love SRK old movies. I am kind of retro kind who will watch anything that is from old era. I do agree that sometimes they get boring, and I hate it when they make shitty remake of a great version. But I think India has a great reservoir of comedy movies which I like the most.

Gosh, I've seen like 40 SRK movies, that is a loooooooooot, but Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Swades will always be my top 3 fav SRK movies, I can't wait for his next film and I hope Ranbir Kapoor's next film Brahmāstra is good, BUT I don't know where I will rank it, maybe in top 5 but Sholay is of the best Hindi films ever, it's a 1975 film but such a great a classic, really sad film though, made me cried!!! 

jkhu765:

LOL gave up , I wanted to argue more??

I know i am sick.

It was good  arguing with you FroZen (how did you come up with that name its cool). Hope you will have a good evening.  (IST)

I didn't gave up, I just don't like to argue for unworthy reason. About the name how do you think I came up with it is so obvious "Cartoons fan". No it is nothing to be called sick as I said earlier different personalities exist with different ideologies. 

Good evening to you too as I don't know your country time.

THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER:

Gosh, I've seen like 40 SRK movies, that is a loooooooooot, but Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Swades will always be my top 3 fav SRK movies, I can't wait for his next film and I hope Ranbir Kapoor's next film Brahmāstra is good, BUT I don't know where I will rank it, maybe in top 5 but Sholay is of the best Hindi films ever, it's a 1975 film but such a great a classic, really sad film though, made me cried!!! 

All of them are classics, I love them too. but sorry to say not a ranbir kapoor fan, I will watch it for amit ji though.

FroZen:

I didn't gave up, I just don't like to argue for unworthy reason. About the name how do you think I came up with it is so obvious "Cartoons fan". Good evening to you too as I don't know your country time.

so that's the reason why you replied 4 times ???  even the above one 

It was not an argument for me, I thought it was just a two way conversation. I didn't know you took it as an argument. :(

Whatever I wrote I didn't meant in bad way. It is just my habit to reply everything asked or said to me.

FroZen:

It was not an argument for me it was a two way conversation. I didn't know you took it as argument. :(

well when we are having conversation with different views it is argument although not an intense one     :-D

of course I didn't take it in a bad way. 

Hey!! are we going to discuss what an argument is now. I think now we will def have an intense argument. :D